• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

St man11

Jun 17, 2023
Hi there.....been experimenting with cable ties as a ctb method.....seem to be able to reverse lock them n nearly pass out after 15 seconds.....feel a build up in my head then dizzy stars but have to stop before passing out.....its not the nicest feeling in the world but wondered if it gets easier.......how long to pass out/ctb as I think I can do this.....any thoughts please

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I don't think it's a practical method, it's best to do research methods and be sure that you know what you're doing, since you don't want to have it half work and end up disabled- then you are in a worse situation, one you no longer can choose to leave. I can't personally recommend any methods, each person needs to decide that for themselves. This is similar to the night-night method, and there is a megathread on this. Like many methods, there are posts on this site about a lot of failures with this method, but of course when they work people can't post about them.

Reactions: St man11