• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
It's seem very shocking all this photos and the naturally of how @forsanctioneds describe the all situation but I think the Asian people have a vision about ctb and grief more "positive" or "permissive ".

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
what was his story?
I read his past posts earlier, but they're not available to read now, for some reason??
It seems that he was happily married, but his wife told him she wanted a divorce because she didn't love him anymore. He was devastated and quit his job the same day. He couldn't carry on, working all day, going home to be alone and wasn't interested in finding another partner. Thank goodness they didn't have any children. :(

I

iwanttodie000

Student
Feb 15, 2021
I read his past posts earlier, but they're not available to read now, for some reason??
It seems that he was happily married, but his wife told him she wanted a divorce because she didn't love him anymore. He was devastated and quit his job the same day. He couldn't carry on, working all day, going home to be alone and wasn't interested in finding another partner. Thank goodness they didn't have any children. :(
Thanks for the background, I hope he found the peace he was seeking.

ClosetGoth

ClosetGoth

Nov 23, 2020
Why can't I read members posts? Can anyone help with this please?

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
Why can't I read members posts? Can anyone help with this please?
He must've set his previous posts to 'private' before he left. I was able to read them straight after I read this post, but when I went back later, it was set to private.

Reactions: ClosetGoth
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
I always think, one thing is miss a person who died other is a person that still alive and argued with your. Forgiveness should be the most important quality of a person.