Georgiana Darcy

Georgiana Darcy

Feb 11, 2021
Dear all,

I am looking for a good-quality online shop for cannabis to treat my chronic insomnia, I am specifically searching Afghan cush. I just want to buy around 2-3grams.

I once heard there is an huge online seller of cannabis which resembles amazon - aka offering a huge variaty of different cannabis strains, reliable delivery, and good quality. Can anybody help me out here?

Any tip would be greatly appreciated!

Reactions: ansiedad
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Where do you live? I know of a Canadian one that I would suggest.

Georgiana Darcy

Georgiana Darcy

Feb 11, 2021
There's a great edible that's helped me sleep - it's an Indica blend but has this stuff CBN infused. It's helped me fall asleep but moreso than that, it's helped me stay asleep. Here's a link, I know delivery can be tricky but maybe even just looking for this t ype/strain can help. https://weedmaps.com/brands/wyld/products/wyld-elderberry-1-1-thc-cbn-enhanced-gummies

Good luck!
Thanks, the elderberry gums sound great! Now I have to find a way to get it in Europe. That seems tricky. But I love the product, its a great idea.

P

Phoenix

Student
Feb 27, 2021
i know someone in the UK

ansiedad

ansiedad

Alone
Dec 29, 2020
I hope cannabis helps you with your insomnia.
I use it and works.

Reactions: Georgiana Darcy
London2021

London2021

Jan 30, 2021
message me
Hi Phoenix
In same situation looking for edibles as my source for OC Kush butter has come to end over last year. Have used White Widow home grown when was able to make own ( severe chronic pain stopping me sleeping ).
Would you be OK me messaging you?

LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
If you live in Germany, PM me.
I have a trustworthy vendor with 30% CBD 4% THC.
Just the right dosing to not make you high (that badly) and make you still continue doing your everyday stuff

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
For the past 6 months I've been using 30ml bottles of 2400mg berry flavour CBD with a spray top, each squirt equals 34.3mg of CBD,l use 2 squirts a day and it does mellow me out and the whole 30ml bottle contains 0:01% THC. l get it legally from ACCESS CBD.
For the past 6 months I've been using 30ml bottles of 2400mg berry flavour CBD with a spray top, each squirt equals 34.3mg of CBD,l use 2 squirts a day and it does mellow me out and the whole 30ml bottle contains 0:01% THC. l get it legally from ACCESS CBD

Last edited:
Georgiana Darcy

Georgiana Darcy

Feb 11, 2021
For the past 6 months I've been using 30ml bottles of 2400mg berry flavour CBD with a spray top, each squirt equals 34.3mg of CBD,l use 2 squirts a day and it does mellow me out and the whole 30ml bottle contains 0:01% THC. l get it legally from ACCESS CBD.
For the past 6 months I've been using 30ml bottles of 2400mg berry flavour CBD with a spray top, each squirt equals 34.3mg of CBD,l use 2 squirts a day and it does mellow me out and the whole 30ml bottle contains 0:01% THC. l get it legally from ACCESS CBD
I live in Europe. Getting cannabis from California seems pretty darn impossible.
I hope cannabis helps you with your insomnia.
I use it and works.
I used it before, and with very good success. I guess that microdosing cannabis for 6-8 weeks would probably cure my severe insomnia. But I don´t live in a country where weed in legal, so getting a good quality product - not street crap - is pretty difficult.

Last edited:
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Benadryl is another, very cheap option. The generic is available at the dollar store - 24 pills for $1. Worth a shot.

J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
I live in Portland, everything cannabis-related is legal. If anyone needs help with getting anything, I can probably assist.