• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

ih8libras

Mar 9, 2023
Hi everyone.

I have ordered butanediol and it will arrive sometime july 28th - august 8th. I cannot get prescription AEs so I am going to take dramamine before taking the 1,4b. I also realize I need another downer to raise my success rates, but I am wondering if the sleep pills will be enough.

I honestly would prefer if I had a good antiemetic and regime, but I think I am just going to down the 1,4b with some alcohol after 30-50 min with dramamine + alcohol.

Any advice, suggestions, or critiques are appreciated at this point.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I would not experiment with any medication. Dramamine is basicly Diphenhydramin(e)(chloride).

Nobody is legally allowed to make any suggestions. But in this thread you can find an overview of methods / books / guides:

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.

I

ih8libras

Mar 9, 2023
Hi @befree . Thanks for replying to the post. I am confused why you would link a post regarding another user's question about how they will decide their method. It is totally unrelated to my question and me, except for the fact i am also 18.

I hear your caution about experimentation. So far from what i have read on 1,4b in combination with alcohol and downers (in this case mine will have to be dramamine/diphenhydramine as i no longer have access to vicodin) will likely cause me to fall asleep. This is what i want. I am still wondering the amount of 1,4b im going to take along with the sleeping pills. I think i am going to take at least 50ml of 1,4b or maybe more if i can down it. I do not want to throw it up and i am hoping the dramamine will help the nausea. I will be taking the butanediol with alcohol and grapefruit juice as a chaser.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I have sent you the other thread because you asked for suggestions. I didn´t want to copy and paste all those threads again.
I thought you want general suggestions.

Last edited:
I

ih8libras

Mar 9, 2023
I have sent you the other thread because you asked for suggestions. I didn´t want to copy and paste all those threads again.
I thought you want general suggestions.
No, but thank you. I am set on my method i already have the butanediol purchased. 100ml for 2 drinks, 50ml to drink first then the other 50ml for good measure or if i throw it up. Sure hope i wont.

L

Leagueofgentlemen

Apr 19, 2023
I would comment but I'm a Libra so...