• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

crazydoc1

Nov 15, 2019
My first post.

1. Feel very anxious about privacy.

2. Confused about all the abbreviations. What is ctb? Worried I'll break a rule if I don't abbreviate? I gather SI is survival instinct. Is there a post summarizing?

3. One of my concerns is that I very much want to be inside by myself in a hotel room for this, but I planned to use a shotgun. From what I can figure out, it's possible for bullets to go through one person and then through a wall, to hurt someone else? Please don't laugh if it's ridiculous. I could go to the woods but think I'll have an easier time completing inside where it's warm, I can listen to music, and my letters can be safe next to me with identification and contact numbers. I don't want to hurt anyone.
of course, if this goes wrong, the gunshot would bring help to my door very quickly, so maybe that's a bad idea.

4. I've also been trying to find out what length of gun would allow this to work physically. I've looked up the length of an arm to estimate. I figure any shotgun type would be okay, so will get the cheapest, as long as it's new, but not clear on type of bullets. Any advice on what to buy?

Thanks.

Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
I've been around guns a bit. From what I understand a sawed off shotgun will take your head clearly off, surviving this would be a nightmare
Peace/hugs

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Pykul

Pykul

Sep 22, 2019
Not sure how tall you may be, how long your arms are but even a 20 ga through the mouth should be quick and efficient. I have read about folks tripping the trigger with their toe. I suggest dbl 0 buckshot. My plan is 12 ga with that shot through a homemade slamfire cause I can't afford a gun.