• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

homesoon.

homesoon.

i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶n̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶.̶
Apr 15, 2024
My DMC SN is coming in soon, and I was wondering if anyone had luck getting the rest of the supplies? I haven't made up my mind, but it would be comforting to know it's there.

Clearly, an anti-acid and otc painkillers are easy to just get at the store. But, is there a reliable online source to get beta blockers, antiemetics, benzos, and a sedative (to help with anxiety and whatnot) that someone has had luck with? I know it's normal for people to just go to their doctor, say whatever, and walk out with it. But, given my history with depression, I don't have a lot of faith in practically doctor shopping to get everything.

I'm presuming I can get a nitrite tester online pretty easily, and I plan on also using the blood test to check for purity (even if it's from a reliable source), so I'm not really worried about that.

• Hugs
Reactions: dggtscccvfd
L

Lifeaffirmingchoice

deserved so much better
Mar 22, 2024
My DMC SN is coming in soon, and I was wondering if anyone had luck getting the rest of the supplies? I haven't made up my mind, but it would be comforting to know it's there.

Clearly, an anti-acid and otc painkillers are easy to just get at the store. But, is there a reliable online source to get beta blockers, antiemetics, benzos, and a sedative (to help with anxiety and whatnot) that someone has had luck with? I know it's normal for people to just go to their doctor, say whatever, and walk out with it. But, given my history with depression, I don't have a lot of faith in practically doctor shopping to get everything.

I'm presuming I can get a nitrite tester online pretty easily, and I plan on also using the blood test to check for purity (even if it's from a reliable source), so I'm not really worried about that.
DMC?

LifeTransit_1

LifeTransit_1

Death is inevitable. I just want mine early.
Oct 25, 2023
Yeah would like the Source too lol

dreamfloat

dreamfloat

Apr 22, 2024
Could you please also PM me the DMC source? I searched for it but I don't know if I found the right page, it only has the list of salts and his email