• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I have admired Budd Dwyer since I first saw the video over a decade ago. I don't know what it is...the likability of the guy or that he was soo cool, calm, and collective before he CTB. I think a huge part of me wishes I could have that quick method. Before I did, hopefully by Dignitas, I want to give a speech as well.

worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Hey Man, Nice Shot.
I love that song! If the Dignitas thing goes though, which I think it will, I want to give a speech in front of the cameras before I drink that golden juice. I also want the entire process video taped to show the world how peaceful it will be.

I seriously don't think I'd be nervous. I have been waiting for that moment for so long now.

Reactions: Schopenhauer
Sharethepain

Sharethepain

We forge the chains we wear in life.
May 2, 2018
What a bunch of dic*s those people were. The guy wanted to say something more and urged them to calm down, while the woman was starting to be freaking hysterical and so he had no choice but to shoot himself prematurely because of her acting up. It really ticks me off that he couldnt finish what he wanted to say because of some stupid woman not having it together.

worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I've watched that video before, but watching it this evening made me flinch when he pulled the trigger
Sorry if it gave you any discomfort. Didn't mean it to be. I probably watched Budd Dwyer's exit over 100 times this past decade. I wish I had that gun. I would have done the same thing.

worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
What a bunch of dic*s those people were. The guy wanted to say something more and urged them to calm down, while the woman was starting to be freaking hysterical and so he had no choice but to shoot himself prematurely because of her acting up. It really ticks me off that he couldnt finish what he wanted to say because of some stupid woman not having it together.
That pisses me off too. Also the people saying GET THE AMBULANCE and shit. This man was going to be sentenced to 55 years in prison ffs! Wasn't like he raped or killed someone. If he did he would have gotten a far less sentence by our fucked up legal system. What was the people wanting to do? Revive him then send him to prison brain damaged? He saved himself from a lot of suffering and saved the taxpayers money.

Take Oliver North for example. He technically committed high treason in the 1980s during the Iran-Contra scandal. Not only was he let off, but he is now the head of the NRA. The same person who called the Parkland School Shooting survivors "civil terrorists" for supporting stricter gun laws.

Last edited:
BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
Sorry if it gave you any discomfort. Didn't mean it to be. I probably watched Budd Dwyer's exit over 100 times this past decade. I wish I had that gun. I would have done the same thing.
I don't know why I flinched, maybe I was expecting a loud noise or something (I can't even deal with stageplays with fake gunshots because the bang always makes me jump LOL). No noise though (or my phone wasn't very loud), so that was ok

Reactions: worldexploder
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I don't know why I flinched, maybe I was expecting a loud noise or something (I can't even deal with stageplays with fake gunshots because the bang always makes me jump LOL). No noise though (or my phone wasn't very loud), so that was ok
Sorry man. Fleshing is s natural response for most people. I guess I desensitized myself to the point that I don't. I just see a man who went peacefully and by his own accord. I also envy him so much because he had that Smith & Weston. They are very expensive guns. The bullets usually dart around the skull. With him it seemed like it went straight though his skill and the blood loss made him pass out before he hit the ground.

worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Totally off topic but I couldn't help but think what the hell is an ambulance and doctor going to do at that point. Kind of reminded me of that scene in Robocop, where the ED-209 malfunctions.
I thought the same thing...GET THE POLICE AND THE AMBULANCE. What's next?. The fire department and the god damn marines? The dude was clearly dead on the spot.

J

Jon

Student
Oct 1, 2018
What I respected most was how calmly he distributed the folders knowing all too well he'd be dead a few minutes later. I think that by working up until the very end took his mind off the final act. I'm sure there's another footage where the man says to photographers "there's nothing see here" right in front of his body. But I think suicide, and death in general, was seen differently in the early to mid twentieth century, and people took a more rational approach to it. I remember my dad told me he had seen a man hanging in the woods near where I lived in the eighties, there wasn't the mass hysteria that there is today and I don't believe it was even reported in the local paper. The same hysteria occurred during the nineties with the mass media's war on drugs, particularly ecstasy, even though it's since been proven that ecstasy is one of the least harmful drugs available. The mass media never fails to force its opinion upon others, as if we are unable to form our opinion, or rather it's afraid that we will.

Last edited:
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
What I respected most was how calmly he distributed the folders knowing all too well he'd be dead a few minutes later. I think that by working up until the very end took his mind off the final act. I'm sure there's another footage where the man says to photographers "there's nothing see here" right in front of his body. But I think suicide, and death in general, was seen differently in the early to mid twentieth century, and people took a more rational approach to it. I remember my dad told me he had seen a man hanging in woods near where I lived in the eighties, there wasn't the mass hysteria that there is today and I don't believe it was even reported in the local paper. The same hysteria occurred during the nineties with the mass media's war on drugs, particularly ecstasy, even though it's since been proven that ecstasy is one of the least harmful drugs available. The mass media never fails to force its opinion upon others, as if we are unable to form our opinion, or rather it's afraid that we will.
I think I'd react with the same composer if I had his weapon in my hand.

worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
What I respected most was how calmly he distributed the folders knowing all too well he'd be dead a few minutes later. I think that by working up until the very end took his mind off the final act. I'm sure there's another footage where the man says to photographers "there's nothing see here" right in front of his body. But I think suicide, and death in general, was seen differently in the early to mid twentieth century, and people took a more rational approach to it. I remember my dad told me he had seen a man hanging in woods near where I lived in the eighties, there wasn't the mass hysteria that there is today and I don't believe it was even reported in the local paper. The same hysteria occurred during the nineties with the mass media's war on drugs, particularly ecstasy, even though it's since been proven that ecstasy is one of the least harmful drugs available. The mass media never fails to force its opinion upon others, as if we are unable to form our opinion, or rather it's afraid that we will.
I think I'd react with the same composer if I had his weapon in my hand.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I have watched this video so many times and respect him so much for it I am an anarchist an believe in a free world before society made laws that the people were forced to obey so going to prison for decades or the rest of his life (I can´t remember his sentence) or suicide then suicide would clearly be the choice. Also like the guy who poisoned himself live on camera so he wouldn´t go to jail I just love that! All these tyrannical law enforcement (cops, lawyers, judges) think they have so much power and then these people say FUCK YOUR LAWS and kill themselves.