Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
My bridge of choice is half a day's drive and i'd need to stay at a hotel for the night because i'd be exhausted. The following day i'd have to climb the barrier, which is a little taller than me and jump.

This bridge has led to the death of many unlike a random parking garage I know nothing about. Landing on concrete also bothers me. I saw a video of a jumper whose head exploded when he landed. I feel better jumping on water.

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
How tall is the bridge? How tall is the parking garage?
I know of someone in my city here who recently tried off a parking garage and failed. Horrible injuries and poor quality of life thereafter. They're often not tall enough.

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
How tall is the bridge? How tall is the parking garage?
I know of someone in my city here who recently tried off a parking garage and failed. Horrible injuries and poor quality of life thereafter. They're often not tall enough.
Bridge is close to 1000 ft. Parking garage I would guess would be 6 floors minimum. I don't have one in mind. What were the injuries?

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Bridge is close to 1000 ft. Parking garage I would guess would be 6 floors minimum. I don't have one in mind. What were the injuries?
1000 ft?! Are you sure? Golden Gate bridge is only about 225 ft...

The parking garage that the guy I know jumped off was six floors. I just wouldn't trust it. :(

Reactions: Kramer
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
1000 ft?! Are you sure? Golden Gate bridge is only about 225 ft...

The parking garage that the guy I know jumped off was six floors. I just wouldn't trust it. :(
You know the guy? What were the injuries?