• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

ForsakenDial

Student
Aug 20, 2021
Why can't I be left alone? Why is it I deserved to be stalked, betrayed, and having my accounts broken into yet again? Why am I always the collectively hated target every time I open a damn door and enter a room?

This is the not the first, or even last time this will happen. My privacy was invaded yet again, and my bullies found self harm scars on them again, and I'm still painted in some type of negative light no matter what someone else does to me.

"She deserves it." "I hope she kills herself." "She's just looking for attention." "If she was suicidal she would of killed herself already." "Those pictures don't even look serious."

These same people preach about being such upstanding moral people one moment, to saying things like this in a heartbeat. I haven't said anything to them, I haven't even looked in their direction. But it always starts with "Let's harass the loner special needs girl.", to evolving into spreading lies about me and because I don't have the massive social group they do everyone believes them. Ending in finally everyone collectively agreeing to make my life a living hell in every regard and I alone can't do anything to stop it.

They find my self harm scars on my accounts, they having been saved yet never posted publicly outside of Sanctioned Suicide (They do not know of the website neither was I logged into it on my phone.), and say I am looking for attention, and all the statements above. That because I have self harm pictures of myself that it vindicates them to dedicate more time to harass and bully me. I don't give a fuck. All my life I suffered in silence and I was hated all the same. Doesn't matter if you do what is asked of you, or not. I'll post my self harm pictures all I fucking want.

Attachments

• Self Harm.png
    Self Harm.png
    622.6 KB · Views: 0
stoopid

stoopid

from hell
Feb 27, 2023
People are disgusting.

Are you sure yet how to deal with them ?

If I was in your situation, I would take a revenge on them, usually suicide is about your choice and your body. But this is a special situation where I would try to teach them a lesson. If you make it public who bullied you to the most, with pictures and then go, they will be associated with your death and depends how "cool" they feel, after you're gone they would realize this wasn't a game for entertainment. Maybe they understand it and live with that. People are often hard gangsta until they see blood.
When they have to live that burden, this may saves another person, what's a better gift besides eternal sleep? Sleeping šŸ˜“ with the knowledge that death seasoned their life like a steak.

Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
That sounds awful!

I don't know how they managed to get access to your accounts but if this is happening more often you might want to review your privacy practises.
Such as changing your your passwords, similarly thinking about who might have access to your emails or devices and changing those as well.
But also thinking about non digital practises, f.e. it's okay to just never give your phone out of your hand even if someone "needs to make a call but their battery is empty" etc.

I'm somewhat serious about my own privacy so feel free to dm me if you have any questions, though idk if I'm able to do dm's yet or if that's bound to a message count perhaps.

Reactions: QteStimBnnuy
M

Maybe_I_Might

Mar 24, 2023
People are disgusting.

Are you sure yet how to deal with them ?

If I was in your situation, I would take a revenge on them, usually suicide is about your choice and your body. But this is a special situation where I would try to teach them a lesson. If you make it public who bullied you to the most, with pictures and then go, they will be associated with your death and depends how "cool" they feel, after you're gone they would realize this wasn't a game for entertainment. Maybe they understand it and live with that. People are often hard gangsta until they see blood.
When they have to live that burden, this may saves another person, what's a better gift besides eternal sleep? Sleeping šŸ˜“ with the knowledge that death seasoned their life like a steak.
Idk if suicide is the answer here, I feel like more of an internal revenge is standing against them and letting them have absolutely no power