• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

EternalDreams

EternalDreams

dreaming
Sep 19, 2019
I don't know, just suddenly broke down while at work today. It's so hard and painful i can't really describe how emotionally im feeling now. My SN is arriving sometime next week and i can't help but think about the people i'll be leaving behind. It's the guilt + depression combining is just making it so much worse.

thank you for reading my short vent, primarily a lurker for many years. i hope everyone is doing well

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb, leavingthesoultrap, Demian and 16 others
IonicLemon69

IonicLemon69

Just Hangin’ Around
Jan 27, 2024
đź«‚

• Love
Reactions: EternalDreams
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Work sucks!

Reactions: ihavenothingleft, EternalDreams, sserafim and 1 other person
Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
@EternalDreams If you're leaving soon then why not take a break from work? Step back and breathe a little.

Reactions: justcallmeJ
SoulCage

SoulCage

Dec 28, 2023
I've been there it's the worst. It's an awkward situation because it's hard to escape without being seen. Having to go past others just to reach the bathroom. It feels like a walk of shame.
Never again.
Glad you found a way to escape and never have to endure it ever again.

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalDreams
I

ihavenothingleft

Jul 30, 2023
Everyone seems to be ordering sn but I can't get it as I'm in England

Reactions: EternalDreams and iloverachel
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
This happens to me a lot. Have definitely sat at my desk sobbing many times. Luckily I work in a small office that is mostly remote so there's only a small chance someone sees me.

I'm sorry that happened. I wish more work places had "quiet rooms" where you could go have your breakdown in peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: Blue Elephant, EternalDreams and iloverachel
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
I am sorry that has happened to you. Its okay to break down. Please keep venting to us.

• Love
Reactions: Blue Elephant, divinemistress36, EternalDreams and 1 other person
Dark Window

Dark Window

Forest Wanderer
Mar 12, 2024

I'm not a fan of it to be honest. It's not as peaceful of a way out as people make it out to be.

Reactions: divinemistress36, EternalDreams, Demian and 2 others
EternalDreams

EternalDreams

dreaming
Sep 19, 2019
I've been there it's the worst. It's an awkward situation because it's hard to escape without being seen. Having to go past others just to reach the bathroom. It feels like a walk of shame.
Never again.
Glad you found a way to escape and never have to endure it ever again.
It really is, thank you for empathizing with me. I'm glad I'm not alone.
This happens to me a lot. Have definitely sat at my desk sobbing many times. Luckily I work in a small office that is mostly remote so there's only a small chance someone sees me.

I'm sorry that happened. I wish more work places had "quiet rooms" where you could go have your breakdown in peace.
It's quite sad how working feels very systematic or robotic in that sense. During my breaks at work I'd head to the restroom just to breakdown. It's honestly the worst as well when someone sees you crying. Hugs.
I'm not a fan of it to be honest. It's not as peaceful of a way out as people make it out to be.
This is essentially true, honestly obtaining N feels very impossible :(.
I live in Asia and it's not as restricted as I've seen from other countries.

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I'm so sorry. I can relate to that, I've broke down at work too. It's horrible.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forveleth and EternalDreams
EternalDreams

EternalDreams

dreaming
Sep 19, 2019
I'm so sorry. I can relate to that, I've broke down at work too. It's horrible.
Thank you I really appreciate it, it's really the worst. Hugs.

• Hugs
Reactions: Malaria
T

Tarrasque

Apr 4, 2024
It really sucks to have a public breakdown, it's bad enough normally but being seen really makes it hurt. I'm really sorry this happened to you. If you have a sympathetic doctor or live somewhere with good labour laws perhaps you can get some time off for the stress you're going through? It might help to get out of the situation for a bit, or if you do take the SN, you won't have to spend your final days so stressed out.