• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bipolar22

bipolar22

Aug 31, 2022
I'm wondering if there's anyone here who sufferers from it and has at least for some time been able to have a good life. Be it through therapy or support by loved ones.
Or is it just a hopeless case bound to great unhappiness and pain.
I have had periods where I just dedicated my life to my passions and felt at home with the poeple I worked with but the emptiness is always there lingering. Not to mention the mood swings and anxieties. Even when times are good it's hard and when times are hard it's just utter misery.
Just wondering how others feel.
See you.

JKFleck

JKFleck

Betrayed by my only friend, nothing left to lose
Oct 1, 2023
I got abandoned by my best and only friend because of my BPD symptoms (mainly self-harm, suicidal threats and then later, disrespecting his boundaries by being too clingy begging him to come back, multiple times), it happened 6 months ago, I'm currently undergoing DBT (1 month/2 sessions in) I'm hoping to talk to him again once I'm cured I'm hoping to rekindle this relationship

If he still rejects me then I'll CTB on my birthday

Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
I did for a while after DBT and another therapy but then my ex undermined the self confidence and self esteem that I'd built up. I was clinging on and then other things happened to me and it turns out I can manage, even thrive, so long as my life is quiet and peaceful and uneventful. As soon as things go wrong, I fall to pieces. Not sure if that's BPD, my life experiences or an innate character flaw that will always doom me.

INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
it turns out I can manage, even thrive, so long as my life is quiet and peaceful and uneventful. As soon as things go wrong, I fall to pieces. Not sure if that's BPD, my life experiences or an innate character flaw that will always doom me.
Same here, which is why I've just given up now.

• Hugs
Reactions: bipolar22 and Ash
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
I suggest some form or treatment, even if only for a while to see if it helps. My ex could have had a much better life. She decided to be independent and not only suffered, but shared that suffering with all around her.

bipolar22

bipolar22

Aug 31, 2022
Heartbreaking to hear about friends and partners who treat people like us badly. I had my fare share of them I'm now in a 2 year relationship and she is the most gentle understanding person who would never leave or abondemont me and we have been through rough rough shit. She makes me happy and it helps tremendously I had already giving up on people in general. We are having finaiclly problems which triggers my symptoms a fare bit and i learned to despise this cunning world. So I find myself highly suicidal. She told me we will kill ourselves together if we can't improve our life soon. So I hold out a bit longer for now.

• Love
Reactions: INTJme and JKFleck