• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023

But what you're basically saying then (in a cryptic kinda way) is that boys are +1 (good, best, better) and girls are -1 (bad, worse, worst). 😆
Of course not lol. The girls even won here once

Welcome to the forum!
We tend to think "the more, the better" but this is Sanctioned Suicide, where most of us want our heart rate to be zero...
Well said. Having a heart rate of zero is something that I wish happened to me as early as possible

Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
Even though I'm a cis female I agree with them. Having an own thing for nonebinary or other genders would've been interesting, although I'm not sure how we'd get it to work in this game.
Honestly I'm probably going to make a game were other gendered ppl can compete as well as males and females. Just gotta think of something first. Feel free to give me suggestions ;)

Ohh btw 574 XD
sorry, I mean 579, but honestly let's warp to 1 lol
Create a 2 dimensional plane with one axis for boys/girls and one for nonbinary/ binary?
(ex. start at (0,0), user changes one value at a time, must be consistent)

or a 3 dimensional cube with a 3rd axis for sexual orientation
or a 4 dimensional tesseract with a 4th axis for relative conformity
or a 5 dimensional 5-cube with a 5th axis for economic outcomes
or a 7 dimensional 7-cube for general worldview and relative morality (+1 towards "chaos and destruction" for me)
think of the kind of graphs you could make

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Create a 2 dimensional plane with one axis for boys/girls and one for nonbinary/ binary?

or a 7 dimensional 7-cube for general worldview and relative morality (+1 towards "chaos and destruction" for me)
What is this madness lol. We need to tag in the smartest SaSu user here to understand how such a thing can even be implemented. The idea of going into the 7th dimension for a forum game sounds interesting

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021

Uhh, yeah... how do I put this... I didn't come here to do math, sorry >_<

I mean, thanks for the suggestion though I guess.

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
@John Ryder @Suicidebydeath @Agon321

I believe in miracles and I believe in you!

Both teams start at a point in 4-dimensional space, represented as (x, y, z, w), initially 0,0,0,0.
The x, y, and z axes represent the gender identity, and the w axis represents the level of conformity to societal norms.
Adding 1 score to gender increases the team gender score, and players can add or deduct 1 from conformity based on their own self-identity.
Any player can increase the non-binary score by 1 by changing the gender score in the opposite direction to which they picked in quick succession.
Any player can choose to add a fifth dimension of economic outcomes at any time instead of changing the score.
If that player has had a windfall or financial loss they can add or subtract 2 from the 5th dimension.
After the fifth dimension has been added, players can add the 6th and 7th dimension representing worldview and morality.
If a player feels that the world is good and they are a good person they can add 1 to each score for 6 and 7 when changing the score.
The opposite if things are bad.
*If you want to add more dimensions I suggest incorporating basic need meters like food, hunger into the game as well as a survival element and psychic chess, as well as score multipliers, a gacha element and a shop with cosmetics.

The winner is the person who has the most fun changing numbers, or analyzing the final scores for conformity, economics, world view and relative morality at the end of each game and whether they are positive or negative.

**This is a joke lol even if I'm curious what the numbers would end up as.

One day too late

One day too late

eMOTIONally dAAAAAAmaged
Aug 14, 2020
Lionel Messi Football GIF by Sports GIFs