• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
I'm not here to assume anything about anyone's gender but I do recall that 4am wanted a way for the non-binary peple to win.

575, that makes the topic alive I don't mind lol
Even though I'm a cis female I agree with them. Having an own thing for nonebinary or other genders would've been interesting, although I'm not sure how we'd get it to work in this game.
Honestly I'm probably going to make a game were other gendered ppl can compete as well as males and females. Just gotta think of something first. Feel free to give me suggestions ;)

Ohh btw 574 XD
sorry, I mean 579, but honestly let's warp to 1 lol

B

boddibo

maybe this year will be the one
Dec 19, 2023
Even though I'm a cis female I agree with them. Having an own thing for nonebinary or other genders would've been interesting, although I'm not sure how we'd get it to work in this game.
Honestly I'm probably going to make a game were other gendered ppl can compete as well as males and females. Just gotta think of something first. Feel free to give me suggestions ;)

Ohh btw 574 XD
OP said other-gendered people can choose a side (and stick with it), so they're not really excluded, but yeah the title is a binary thing yeah

580 :p

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
OP said other-gendered people can choose a side (and stick with it), so they're not really excluded, but yeah the title is a binary thing yeah

580 :p
Yeah ik, I was just speculating tbh.

Reactions: 4am
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
How many times are you gonna change your pfp, lol? XD

Reactions: 4am
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023

Ohh btw 574 XD
Feel free to make a thread about it once you figure out how to implement those who are non binary or trans into the game. I couldn't think of a proper way so I just said that they could pick a side and stay with it. Nonetheless, if you can think of any ideas, that'd be great 👍

• Hugs
Reactions: 4am and boddibo
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021

Feel free to make a thread about it once you figure out how to implement those who are non binary or trans into the game. I couldn't think of a proper way so I just said that they could pick a side and stay with it. Nonetheless, if you can think of any ideas, that'd be great 👍
Thank you, I will, but tbh I think it would be easier to create a different game where they can be more easily included. But yea, I'll let you know if I can think of anything.

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

More Useless Than A Chocolate Teapot 🫖
Apr 6, 2024
Here's my first idea for a forum game. Here are the rules and ideas as to how to play this game:

- we first start at 500
- if you are a girl, you reduce the current number by 1 and, if you are a boy, you add the current number by 1
- for those who are transgender, non binary etc, you can pick either side but you must stay consistent with that side
- If the number reaches 0, the girls win and, if the number reaches 1000, the boys win
- don't do any consecutive posting here
- if either side wins, the number gets reset back to 500 and you can play the game again

That's all. I'll start it off with...

But what you're basically saying then (in a cryptic kinda way) is that boys are +1 (good, best, better) and girls are -1 (bad, worse, worst). 😆