• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dliena

Dliena

πš‚πš‚ π™ΌπšŽπš–πš‹πšŽπš› π™½πš˜. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Dliena

Dliena

πš‚πš‚ π™ΌπšŽπš–πš‹πšŽπš› π™½πš˜. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
грустная сука

грустная сука

сладких снов~
Dec 24, 2023
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
Am I the only one who thought that you were female from the start?
I'm curious as to why you thought I was female - some people have used "he/him" to refer me before, so I think people tend to guess I was male. (It's okay to use he/him by the way.)

This thread is interesting, because people who haven't revealed their gender do. And a lot of women here, even though on this poll men outnumbers women (as of Mar. 13, 2024.)

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023

I'm curious as to why you thought I was female - some people have used "he/him" to refer me before, so I think people tend to guess I was male. (It's okay to use he/him by the way.)

This thread is interesting, because people who haven't revealed their gender do. And a lot of women here, even though on this poll men outnumbers women (as of Mar. 13, 2024.)

It was just merely a guess. A lucky guess. Also, it could be possible that there are more women on the forum game section whereas there are more men on the other parts of this site as a whole

Reactions: LoiteringClouds
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
It was just merely a guess. A lucky guess. Also, it could be possible that there are more women on the forum game section whereas there are more men on the other parts of this site as a whole
Thank you for your reply, but in this game we can't cooperate - we are destined to fight each other -
and male or female, only one side can prevail.

In my life I've been doomed to fail,
and my effort has been of no avail,
but it's time to end my stale tale -
we girls will attain the Holy Grail!

(sometimes I talk like a guy lol)