• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Shetouchedme

Sep 29, 2019
So last week I bought a gun for the purpose of ctb. The main reason I want to ctb is to escape becoming homeless. Right now I live in a 1 bedroom apartment with four other ppl. I lost my job recently on ssi/ssdi but it's not enough to cover rent. The ppl I live with sometimes contribute but idk how long they're gonna be here to help. Been applying for work but it's looking very grim.

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
I would like to have a gun for CTB. It is a good method. I am sorry you are going through this situation and hope you can get out of your torment.

Reactions: thegoldengirls
pebpebpebpeb

pebpebpebpeb

i have no enemies
Apr 1, 2020
wish i could get a gun. what type did you get? i hope you can find yourself a good job.

C

coinflip

Jan 30, 2024
I got one too. A 357 revolver. Odds are looking increasingly grim for me too. I hope your job search turns out well, and you can escape a shitty situation. Are you looking for any types of jobs in particular?

• Hugs
Reactions: thegoldengirls
thegoldengirls

thegoldengirls

Student
Feb 10, 2024
How are you guys obtaining guns?
The process to obtain one where I'm at is a long arduous process.
It's to the point I'd be willing to purchase illegally if I knew where.
I hope you find a job soon to help you back on your feet. šŸ¤ž

C

coinflip

Jan 30, 2024
How are you guys obtaining guns?
The process to obtain one where I'm at is a long arduous process.
It's to the point I'd be willing to purchase illegally if I knew where.
I hope you find a job soon to help you back on your feet. šŸ¤ž
Got love the USA, lol. Ordered one online and went to the local gun store to pick it up. They had me fill out a form and they did a quick background check but it took about 20 minutes max.

I still can't afford healthcare but I guess a gun is just as good, haha.

IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
I got one too. A 357 revolver. Odds are looking increasingly grim for me too. I hope your job search turns out well, and you can escape a shitty situation. Are you looking for any types of jobs in particular?
I'm gonna be buying a 357 very soon. What ammo are you going to be using?

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
This is my method too ā€¦ I'm thinking shotgun, since the basic ones are less expensive & less tightly-regulated, and with the right ammunition, they're pretty reliably lethal.

I understand the impossibility of surviving on SSDI, @Shetouchedme. A month's rent for a 1 bedroom apartment in my area would take up 100% of my check. That's after working 20 years, the second half of which I was paid like some sort of skilled adult. (For those who don't know, the amount you pay into Social Security through your work determines the amount you can take out if you become disabled.)

thegoldengirls

thegoldengirls

Student
Feb 10, 2024
Got love the USA, lol. Ordered one online and went to the local gun store to pick it up. They had me fill out a form and they did a quick background check but it took about 20 minutes max.

I still can't afford healthcare but I guess a gun is just as good, haha.
I'm in the US too, but happen to be in one of the states where they have the strictest gun laws. Perhaps if things don't work out with my exit bag method, I'll give it a shot and start the application process.
For the references section, were your references actually called?
I think I might fake some names and numbers because using my relatives as references is a no go.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I imagine it must be a relief to have the option of that method but anyway best wishes, it sounds tiring being in that situation, existence really is too cruel.

Dliena

Dliena

šš‚šš‚ š™¼ššŽšš–šš‹ššŽšš› š™½šš˜. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Hope you manage to find eternal peace or anything else you may desire and very sorry life has pushed you over soo too much times OP it frickin sucks this life.

C

coinflip

Jan 30, 2024
I'm gonna be buying a 357 very soon. What ammo are you going to be using?
Haven't given too much thought to that part, other than hollow-point rounds. I assume the brand doesn't matter much but idk. I've got a few months still before I plan to do it so I'm getting all the details together little by little.
I'm in the US too, but happen to be in one of the states where they have the strictest gun laws. Perhaps if things don't work out with my exit bag method, I'll give it a shot and start the application process.
For the references section, were your references actually called?
I think I might fake some names and numbers because using my relatives as references is a no go.
I didn't have to put any references. I'm in TN and just had to fill out form 4473 I think?