BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
I'm just killing time here in the UK. I've got a horrible feeling I'll get even more depressed once I see people having fun with their friends in the sunshine but we'll see I guess.

• Hugs
Reactions: xLosthopex, mittensxx, signifying nothing and 3 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Couples walking hand-in-hand in the beautiful weather when you're on your way to look for trees to hang yourself from.
de9ezxw-58790f5d-8dd4-488d-b57a-342109bc59e0.jpg

Reactions: Rockman, LittleBabyNothing, BluesRunTheGame and 1 other person
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
I'm just killing time here in the UK. I've got a horrible feeling I'll get even more depressed once I see people having fun with their friends in the sunshine but we'll see I guess.
Luckily, looks like shits going to hit the fan again in europe, so people will be miserable for a while longer.

Reactions: ThrownAwayTom
ThrownAwayTom

ThrownAwayTom

Experienced
Oct 3, 2020
Luckily, looks like shits going to hit the fan again in europe, so people will be miserable for a while longer.
This. The long-term and financial consequences of Brexit and COVID will cause a genuine drop in quality of life over the next 10 years, and after a year or more in lockdown people won't be happy.

That's what this new anti-protest bill is really about - not rioting or unlawful assembly/ACAB or covid spreading. It's about getting ahead of the unrest that's really coming in the next few years.

Reactions: Studio84 and ithappens
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Couples walking hand-in-hand in the beautiful weather when you're on your way to look for trees to hang yourself from.
de9ezxw-58790f5d-8dd4-488d-b57a-342109bc59e0.jpg
Genes, one thing you missed is he's in the UK. "Beautiful weather" to him is basically the shittiest weather in either of our countries. No wonder ss has so many members from the UK...

• Yay!
Reactions: Studio84, SmellyRat, LittleBabyNothing and 1 other person
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
That is what they want. Make people sick. I'm not going to give a spiel here but, look for event 201, then the virus leaves Wuhan, a city with a P4 laboratory, kill gates says they are going to look for a vaccine, while they lock us up for 3 months, then de-escalated, mandatory mask, it leaves the vaccine ... Oops, it seems that it is not enough, they follow all kinds of laws and regulations that violate the declaration of human rights, more aggressive police, fear ... This goes for a long time.

Reactions: ithappens, BandAddict and watchingthewheels
LittleBabyNothing

LittleBabyNothing

Suffering Autointoxification
Nov 22, 2020
i can't see how my life will look any different once lockdown is lifted. i started isolating myself over a year ago, lockdown has just made it so much easier.
i'm trying to consider living but i don't want to risk reconnecting or engaging with aspects of life to allow connections. i'm miserable in the lonliness, too afraid of life.

• Hugs
Reactions: BluesRunTheGame and bad luck
C

Crusader

● I do not live ● ● I exist ●
Mar 6, 2021
Even if the lockdown is over, life will never be the same again. The new world order is established.

Reactions: bad luck
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Yes, yes, a lot of joke with this, but they are silencing people with credentials about what is happening. It is a friend agenda. Think about a vaccination passport? There is a book written by the founder of the world economic forum entitled "covid 19 the great reset"

Reactions: BandAddict and GenesAndEnvironment
mittensxx

mittensxx

Time to go
Nov 12, 2019
I actually feel like life might be worse after lockdown ends. My family lives in a different country and thanks to the lockdown I haven't seen them in over a year. Once this is all over how do I explain that I'd rather never see them again hah.

I would like to go for a drive again without the 5KM rule we have in place right now.

• Hugs
Reactions: BluesRunTheGame and LittleBabyNothing
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Yes, yes, a lot of joke with this, but they are silencing people with credentials about what is happening. It is a friend agenda. Think about a vaccination passport? There is a book written by the founder of the world economic forum entitled "covid 19 the great reset"
Yeah, yeah. Tyranny is coming one way or the other. Complete nanny state at best, massive subjugation and torture at the worst (if normal people (99% of population?) lose the fight or never perceive a fight to even take place (likely :ahhha:)).

Reactions: bad luck
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
...aaaaaaaaand....

......it's not.

Reactions: BluesRunTheGame