• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

soundwave

Jun 26, 2018
Is there a way to bookmark a certain post I find useful in this forum? If not, how about adding such a feature? I know I can bookmark a webpage in my browser but it's risky considering the topic of the site. Thoughts?

Last edited:
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
You could make a Google Drive document and save the links to the posts you find useful there. You can find a link to a specific post at the bottom right of each post, just click on the number. In the case of my post, it is #2.

S

soundwave

Jun 26, 2018
You could make a Google Drive document and save the links to the posts you find useful there. You can find a link to a specific post at the bottom right of each post, just click on the number. In the case of my post, it is #2.
That's an excellent solution. I didn't know about linking a specific post. Thanks!

Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
I use this.
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/link-password/
B
You can password protect any one or all of your bookmarks.Then when you click on the bookmark it won't do anything.And the addon re-names it to some random bookmark like "youtube".(so no one will know what the bookmark is and if they click they will need password)
When you want to use goto your bookmark you enter your password it changes back to the original name and you can access it.

S

soundwave

Jun 26, 2018
I use this.
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/link-password/
View attachment 215
You can password protect any one or all of your bookmarks.Then when you click on the bookmark it won't do anything.And the addon re-names it to some random bookmark like "youtube".(so no one will know what the bookmark is and if they click they will need password)
When you want to use goto your bookmark you enter your password it changes back to the original name and you can access it.
Interesting. Do you know if that feature is available on android version as well?