Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
If taking 500 10mg zomorph tablets whole wont work, I might have to boof it since I'm not sure I'll be able to swallow so much of a bitter goopy substance, once they're crushed and wetted. I'm pretty sure I'd puke it up. So would boofing work? I guess I'd need one massive syringe, or it would make sense to prepare a couple. Although given the higher bioavailability, I could reduce it to about 300 for boofing. How much syringe space would that take? Zomorph 10mg tablets x 300 plus enough water?

It's weird, I can't find anyone who's written about an actual morphine OD

• Hugs
Reactions: wannago and Sherri
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I take Bupernorphine, it's a kind of morphine too. Having a hard time tampering, dunno if yours is stronger than mine, mine are 8mg. But sometimes over medicate and take 20mg. Will def look your on google.

Reactions: wannago
wannago

wannago

Relief
Dec 4, 2020
Let me know what you find, I've got a lot of 100mg Zomorph XR caps and if they'd do the job then I'd love it.
I mean, if H is 10* the strength (you'll need to double check that), then surely the lethal quantity of H * 10 = lethal Zomorph?

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 22624 and Pookie
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
You absolutely positively will not be able to plug 500 pills successfully. There isn't enough surface area in the rectum to achieve proper absorption.

You are looking to trade a sure thing for something not even close in terms of reliability because of bad taste.

Reactions: wannago, Deleted member 22624 and Pookie
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
You absolutely positively will not be able to plug 500 pills successfully. There isn't enough surface area in the rectum to achieve proper absorption.

You are looking to trade a sure thing for something not even close in terms of reliability because of bad taste.
Thanks for replying. I'm exploring options in case I'm physically unable to drink/swallow the mixture. It sounds a magnitude harder than drinking thesli SN. We all have aal limits! I'm sure I'd just gag it out very quickly, not that I have a way to test it

Maybe I can just swallow the slow release tablets as they are if I add alcohol, grapefruit or a benzo or some mixture, I if I'm correct they all potentiate the morphine. I just worry that all our ideas have been considered and mitigated by the pharmaceutical companies. I'm sure they make these things hard to swallow in sufficient quantities without getting creative and technical

Last edited:
J

Jay Green

Oct 7, 2019

How much do you think could be absorbed via the rectum? I'm evaluating the idea of boofing some and swallowing the rest at the same time, to address the potential issue of vomiting

Reactions: Deleted member 22624
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
In Oregon, a cocktail consisting of primarily morphine is given. Rectal administration is neither recommended or considered

Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
In Oregon, a cocktail consisting of primarily morphine is given. Rectal administration is neither recommended or considered
That's liquid morphine though? They must put a lot of things in the SR tablets to make overdose by every route as hard as possible

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
The only design in the SR tablets is to slowly leach the drug out over a period of hours plus a gelling agent to discourage IV usage. The sustained release mechanism is defeated by crushing the tablet.

Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
Strikes me that making the 10mg pills so big creates a huge barrier by itself to guarantee lethal OD. Adds to making absorption harder? Also adds to emetic effect? I hate the way all this has been calculated against us

Reactions: wannago