• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
Maybe I should lift weights or something.

Today I was installing a new water thingy into the back of my toilet and I got a pinched nerve in my neck/shoulder. It hurt pretty bad. For the last year or so, since around my 28th birthday I keep getting tweaks and aches and pulls in places I never used to. I hurt my shoulder picking my cat up wrong. My blood pressure and weight are okay and I get cardio pretty regularly, but my upper body keeps failing me. I keep hurting it doing mundane things I never used to think about.

• Hugs
Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, demuic and 7 others
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I noticed the same things, like I could hurt my neck or collarbone at random. The weights and exercise is a good idea, its because everything gets weaker with age.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, demuic and 3 others
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
The oldest Olympic swimming medalist is a woman who was 41 years old when she won 3 silver medals in Beijing and someone won an Olympic gold medal at age 37 in weightlifting. You have at least 9 years to win a gold medal in weightlifting and 13 years if you want to win three silver swimming medals in Olympics! Now, go and buy lifts and for every post you write here go lift 50 times!

PS: Ramsey (the famous cook) completed Hawaiian Ironman (one of the hardest competitions in the world, consisting of swimming 3.8km, 180km biking and a marathon) at age 46. That's literally better than what over 99,99% of today's youngsters could do.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, miserableforever, Suicidebydeath and 1 other person
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
@Manaaja

I didn't know that about Ramsey. I normally don't follow celebrities but I'm pretty fond of him. It would be quite a journey to go from skinny-fat shutin to athletic female-chad at 29 years old, but maybe I should start.

Last edited:
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and Manaaja
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
@Manaaja

I didn't know that about Ramsey. I normally don't follow celebrities but I'm pretty fond of him. It would be quite a journey to go from skinny fat shutin to athletic female-chad at 29 years old, but maybe I should start.
I don't care about celebrities either, but I've watched way too many episodes of Hell's Kitchen and Hotel Nightmares, so I've learnt about Ramsey.

I should start too. I was much stronger 1,5 years ago, but because of many reasons, I've been unable to exercise even though I really like exercising. I really should do something like 50 lifts or push-ups or sit-ups or leg raises or something for every post I make. And another 50 for every reaction I receive.

It takes about 3 weeks to develop a habit. It's really hard in the beginning, but at least in my case, it gets much easier the longer you do it and one day you will just start automatically doing it. It can also gradually increase your happiness. When I started running, it was hard and didn't bring much joy, but I kept doing it, and slowly I started to look forward to running every day, and every time I ran it made me happy.

Along with weightlifting and pushups, I'd really suggest running even for one minute a day, even if it's inside (no one will care if you only run for one minute per day even if you live in an apartment, just run a few rounds around your room/apartment). It really wakes up the whole body.