• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

hot

hot

Mar 3, 2024
My fat ass just ate everything there was in the kitchen I'm such a stupid bastard i ate everything I saw I never had anything like that I've already lost 90lbs. I just tried to throw up everything. I hate the feeling of food in my stomach it's so disgusting. I'm such a stupid piece of shit, I can't even stick to my diet anymore, my ugly body doesn't even deserve to live. I was so incredibly hungry because I did cardio this morning - everything hurts, I have such a headache and stomach ache, I don't have anything to eat for the next few days. I'm afraid to go into the kitchen because I'm afraid I'll want to eat something again. I hate my body , my body frame, my scars all over my body, my nose, my forehead, my eyes. I hate everything about me I look so ugly it's not normal anymore I'm so goddamn ugly. I'm thinking about taking HGH again so that I can get taller and my body frame gets wider, my liver health is already fucked because I also took HGH in my teenage years. I need to grow even taller and look even better, lookism has fucked my whole life.
I hate the feeling of food in my stomach it's so disgusting

funeraleveryday

funeraleveryday

please help me die
May 16, 2020
I just make sure there's no food in my kitchen at all and spray bleach cleaner on food im scared ill eat and then throw it away

• Aww..
Reactions: Meteora
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Are you in a vicious cycle of restricting and binging? I'm sorry. I'd say I've had borderline eating disorders in the past and they are frightening. Almost like being possessed. I used to have trouble with binging too.

• Hugs
Reactions: hot
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I have the same problem since 30 years. I genuinely believed it will get better one day if I keep doing what therapists suggest. But here I am, facing the same shit. It is not as bad as when I was younger. But I m so tired of it. So endlessly tired.
I don't know what to tell you.... just.... I truly feel for you.

• Hugs
xinino

xinino

Shackled
Mar 31, 2024
Well, I can tell you that watching Nikocado Avocado helped me with my diet.

hot

hot

Mar 3, 2024
Well, I can tell you that watching Nikocado Avocado helped me with my diet.
Nicocado Avocados situation is rly fucked up, but i overeat not often. Its like 1x in a month. I already lost 90lbs and iam rly discipline about my diet.
Are you in a vicious cycle of restricting and binging? I'm sorry. I'd say I've had borderline eating disorders in the past and they are frightening. Almost like being possessed. I used to have trouble with binging too.
Hey, I don't have binges that often, but when I do they take a lot out of me mentally. When I was fat, I was always bullied as a small child because I worked so hard on my looks until people left me alone. That's why I'm so afraid of eating anything or eating too much. I'm afraid that I'll go back to how I used to be. I'm sorry that you also had such an experience. I hope you will feel better in the near future. I wish you all the best. Have a nice day 🤗

Last edited: