ReneeSuicideAccount

ReneeSuicideAccount

Jun 3, 2019
So I have a pistol and was always thinking I'd CTB with that but lately I've been wondering if I should try to leave less of a mess.

So I'm currently liking the way SN sounds but I'm worried about my bloodletting habit, I drain a lot of blood out of my body and mean a lot I'm at almost 2L in around a weeks time. Would this hurt my chances of using SN successfully.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kjo and pole
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
low blood levels more than likely influence you go anemia if im not mistaken. But reading about SN, iv understood that those who have low iron levels, and are anemic have more success than those with high blood levels and whom arent anemic or have gone through anemia. i dont know the science behind it, but having low iron levels and just low blood levels has helped in CTBING.

Theres posts about it in that huge SN thread and a lengthy discussion about it also. Hopefully that helps.

Reactions: ReneeSuicideAccount
Kjo

Kjo

Student
Jun 7, 2019
May I ask, how do you do blood letting? I've never heard of that before...

ReneeSuicideAccount

ReneeSuicideAccount

Jun 3, 2019
low blood levels more than likely influence you go anemia if im not mistaken. But reading about SN, iv understood that those who have low iron levels, and are anemic have more success than those with high blood levels and whom arent anemic or have gone through anemia. i dont know the science behind it, but having low iron levels and just low blood levels has helped in CTBING.

Theres posts about it in that huge SN thread and a lengthy discussion about it also. Hopefully that helps.
Cool thanks, that's some good news anyway, at least my extreme self harm is going to pay off.

I did gloss over that huge SN post but I must have missed those parts.

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
You can do bloodletting through using needles including medical needles and cutting.
Cool thanks, that's some good news anyway, at least my extreme self harm is going to pay off.

I did gloss over that huge SN post but I must have missed those parts.
Theres multiple threads on sn about it, i forgot the exact one im sorry. But its about how the blood and what not and hemoglobin levels, and methemoglobeminia.

Not sure if this would help.

Theres articles online that talk about it though. Again sorry, i dont know the exact details sadly. Hope this helps in any way and sorry if it doesnt :/

Last edited:
Reactions: Kjo and ReneeSuicideAccount
ReneeSuicideAccount

ReneeSuicideAccount

Jun 3, 2019
I live in a state where you can buy needles over the counter and so pick up a few 18g needles. Wrap a rubber banded around my arm and poke the needle into a vein. And the rest kinda just happens I would really suggest not doing it you feel awful after and it's super addicting I used to be hooked on cuts but once I started bloodletting it's becoming thing that gives me the best feeling.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kjo
Kjo

Kjo

Student
Jun 7, 2019
I live in a state where you can buy needles over the counter and so pick up a few 18g needles. Wrap a rubber banded around my arm and poke the needle into a vein. And the rest kinda just happens I would really suggest not doing it you feel awful after and it's super addicting I used to be hooked on cuts but once I started bloodletting it's becoming thing that gives me the best feeling.
This nearly perfectly solves a dilemma I posted just today... Of being hooked on cutting but needing to stop due to mess and bothering others. Thank you. I've never used a needle in a vein before.

How did you transition to doing this instead of cutting? Did someone tell you or you were looking into alternatives to cutting or something else?

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Finally, a post that doesn't involve, "Hey, would it be a good idea to CTB by using a chainsaw to slowly cut myself in half?"

Last edited:
Reactions: littlelady774
ReneeSuicideAccount

ReneeSuicideAccount

Jun 3, 2019
This nearly perfectly solves a dilemma I posted just today... Of being hooked on cutting but needing to stop due to mess and bothering others. Thank you. I've never used a needle in a vein before.

How did you transition to doing this instead of cutting? Did someone tell you or you were looking into alternatives to cutting or something else?
It's still SH and people still notice when I bloodlet especially when I take a lot out the fatigue and throwing up tends to be give aways. And now my veins are all traced in scars.

I learned of it from another SHer. It feels great but it will also wreck your shit be careful.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kjo
Kjo

Kjo

Student
Jun 7, 2019
It's still SH and people still notice when I bloodlet especially when I take a lot out the fatigue and throwing up tends to be give aways. And now my veins are all traced in scars.

I learned of it from another SHer. It feels great but it will also wreck your shit be careful.
Thank you. I really appreciate the insight.