Sebevrazkkk

Sebevrazkkk

Sep 24, 2020
Hello, i'm here new.

Planning took drug combination(anticoagulant+cheap opiate) then slashing throat or attempt reach femoral. if i will be too weak in reaching major vessels so just make massive vertical wounds on thigh of each legs and wait few hours until loss all venouse blood.
Im trying to kms by this method(but without drugs) before also try severe selfharm. Hope gained exp helps me lead all to end.

Plannig drugs to use:
80MG loperamide
1g aspirin
Alcohol(under question, high chance of vomiting)

So, aspirin have required anticoagulant effects for guarantee that blood dont suddenly stop ?

How much loperamide painkiller and sedative effects suits for slashing neck arteries without large amount of fear and physical pain ?

P.s beforehand sorry for bad english. im russian

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Can you get ahold of a local anesthetic like lidocaine? That would help you.

Plus, blood thinners and use of a surgical blade would be beneficial. If it were me, I would not rely on aspirin alone. I guess the alcohol.. but still, not for me.

Blood is really very slippery too. It will not be easy to maintain control of what you are trying to do if any of it gets onto the tool, or on your hands.

I also advise against this.. everything about it tells me to say, do not even attempt it!

Last edited:
Reactions: whywere
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
This is much harder than one might think.

Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
reminds me somewhat of my original plan. I'm on blood thinners. I was going to take a couple of oxy and xanax, shoot 6 boxes of my blood thinner shots. Wait a few make a big cut in my leg. Finish off the oxy and xanax and go out into the ocean. Sharks here and bleeding like a stuck pig my body would never be found. I would be out due to the oxy and xanax and drowned before the sharks ate me hopefully.. but I was trying to be creative with what I had.

I dont think aspirin will work for your plan.

• Aww..
Sebevrazkkk

Sebevrazkkk

Sep 24, 2020
Can you get ahold of a local anesthetic like lidocaine? That would help you.

Plus, blood thinners and use of a surgical blade would be of benefit.

IDK how chance that local anesthetic after injection get in straigh in bloodstream then i will be suffer intoxication.

So i aware use it.

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
There you go.. if I understand you correctly?

You said it, you do not know how... and so It won't work for you.

You have to think of something else.

Sebevrazkkk

Sebevrazkkk

Sep 24, 2020
There you go.. if I understand you correctly?

You said it, you do not know how... and so It won't work for you.

You have to think of something else.
*what chance
fix

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Close to zero % chance, in my opinion.

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I agree with the other sanctioned suicide global family members here, just say no. Think of some other way/means. Also, WELCOME to the site! If it is going to be a short or long stay here, does not matter, we all care and love one another here!! Best of luck to you whatever you decide.:hug:

Reactions: virginiawoolf86, Antigonish and Spitfire
Sebevrazkkk

Sebevrazkkk

Sep 24, 2020
I agree with the other sanctioned suicide global family members here, just say no. Think of some other way/means. Also, WELCOME to the site! If it is going to be a short or long stay here, does not matter, we all care and love one another here!! Best of luck to you whatever you decide.:hug:
Thanks for warm acceptance!
But another peaciful methods like CO or SN not available because family hypercontrol caused admitted disability(f20)

• Hugs
Reactions: Spitfire