• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BlackCatTalk

BlackCatTalk

StrayCat
Apr 28, 2019
Hi guys, I want to do my tests with my SN but I don't know how much my SN can take once opened? It comes in a bag and everything seems ok, but is there any special protocol for this?

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Hi guys, I want to do my tests with my SN but I don't know how much my SN can take once opened? It comes in a bag and everything seems ok, but is there any special protocol for this?

See the SN Resources linked in the Resource Compilation.

Reactions: BlackCatTalk
thinkkank

thinkkank

Experienced
Oct 16, 2019
should I use a blade or needle to get blood? Do I prick or cut my finger or another part of my body?

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I have just compiled the pages in this thread into a single PDF file, which you can download from this link. Any links that may exist in this thread are not clickable in the PDF file, unfortunately, since the PDF file is just a digital print-out of the thread.

The purpose of this PDF file is for safekeeping and reading later.

The PDF file is 4 MB.

G

Graytaichi

Wizard
Feb 14, 2022
should I use a blade or needle to get blood? Do I prick or cut my finger or another part of my body?
Use a Syringe.to draw blood to test
Thanks for the info. I will test the sn first before i attempt . My SN has 98.65 purity, hopefully it can end my life.

Last edited:
Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
Is it true that Sodium Nitrate can turn your blood brown too????

D

Dominicka

Dec 22, 2021
I was just reading and came across a way to do a little test on SN so I got some of my blood fresh and as it says added 0.1 max of the SN powder
I realize this is a super old thread but can someone explain what 0.1 max means?

Sorry if that's a dumb question…

LookAway

LookAway

Student
Mar 19, 2023
I realize this is a super old thread but can someone explain what 0.1 max means?

Sorry if that's a dumb question…
.1 of a gram.
I don't think there's really any question that's a dumb question. We're all learning here it's okay.

P

Pandamoania

Oct 24, 2023
The blood test shows that you actually have Sodium Nitrite of a high enough purity to cause methemoglobinemia. If your drop of blood turns brown, then the nitrite is bonding with the hemoglobin in your blood, and knocking the oxygen molecules off the red blood cells.
Is this method likely to be painful?