• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

neverwashere

neverwashere

Self sabotaging to cope with it all
Apr 25, 2023
Hello everyone!
I've decided to give up on partial hanging, since clearly that isn't working out well for me. I can't figure out a way to ignore my si which is the only reason I keep failing.
I want to try bleeding out, since you can't really back out of that unless you're not home alone or have access to a phone. My plan so far is to wait until I'm home alone, turn off and hide my phone in another room, and vertically slit my wrists until I bleed out. Does anyone have any advice on how I should go about this? (Where I should cut, what direction, how deep, what to expect, etc.)
Not only that, but do I have to be in a bathtub like in movies? I'm guessing people do it to make it less messy for whoever is cleaning up, but I wanted to see if there are any other alternatives for the location.
I would try SN or one of the other methods that are less uh- brutal, but I unfortunatley don't have access to a lot of resources, or the money to afford them. Also I don't really want to puke/have a seizure as is common with overdoses on stuff.

• Hugs
Reactions: dizzdesi
dizzdesi

dizzdesi

Oct 13, 2023
hello <3 first of all i'm very sorry that youre dealing with this. i personally cannot give you the instructions for ctb via cutting, but i will say that i have almost bled out before and it was not pretty. the likelihood of you dying from that is slim UNLESS you were to hit an artery. if you don't mind me asking, have you cut before?

• Love
Reactions: neverwashere
neverwashere

neverwashere

Apr 25, 2023
hello <3 first of all i'm very sorry that youre dealing with this. i personally cannot give you the instructions for ctb via cutting, but i will say that i have almost bled out before and it was not pretty. the likelihood of you dying from that is slim UNLESS you were to hit an artery. if you don't mind me asking, have you cut before?
hi, thanks for replying! I'm sorry to see you're also possibly going through something (which is likely considering that you're on this forum), I hope that at least today has been bearable for you.
I did used to cut a lot but it hasn't been to actively try to bleed out or anything, more to make myself actually feel something when I'm numb or to take some kind of frustration out on myself. It was never super deep or anything, but it was deep enough to break skin and leave quite a few scars. I am about a month or two clean by now, but I honestly don't care much about keeping up that streak lmao

• Love
I

ifeelsobad

Experienced
Aug 23, 2022
Did you almost die? Because I tried it and the doctor said I wasn't even close to dying from it(I needed stitches but he said it wasn't that deep)

dizzdesi

dizzdesi

Oct 13, 2023
hi, thanks for replying! I'm sorry to see you're also possibly going through something (which is likely considering that you're on this forum), I hope that at least today has been bearable for you.
I did used to cut a lot but it hasn't been to actively try to bleed out or anything, more to make myself actually feel something when I'm numb or to take some kind of frustration out on myself. It was never super deep or anything, but it was deep enough to break skin and leave quite a few scars. I am about a month or two clean by now, but I honestly don't care much about keeping up that streak lmao
thanks so much for your kindness! i used to be a cutter myself, so i can say with certainty that i'm very very proud of you for being clean! even if you don't intend to keep it that way, that's a big deal :))
the scariest thing about cutting--when you're trying to do it lethally--is losing your courage and slicing too thin. when i cut myself, it was deep...like a small ditch in my arm. the strangest thing about it was that gash was completely numb...the only pain i felt was from the teeny tiny little cut i got when the razor went a bit into my thumb. i had to get it stitched up at the er.
Did you almost die? Because I tried it and the doctor said I wasn't even close to dying from it(I needed stitches but he said it wasn't that deep)
strangely enough--i almost did. i was able to cut in line to be immediately seen by a doctor...i was bleeding all over the goddamn place. if you peered down at the bottom of my cut, you could see this purplish vein at the bottom. i didn't know that's what it was til he told me, i thought it was a shard of metal. he told me that if i went a tiny bit deeper, i would've bled out in thirty seconds. he also said that i'm lucky someone found me because i wouldn't have really been able to secure the wound. it was a looot of blood. more than i've ever seen before

Last edited:
  • Hugs
T

ThisUnrest

Seeking personal sovereignty
Aug 15, 2023
Movies lie. A lot. The realistic things ive read about cutting on here warn that it is extremely (!!!) unlikely to kill you. Your body will make the blood clot up, even with big cuts. Most likely is a lot of immediate pain with a huge mess and then possible long-term nerve damage, loss of limb function and chronic pain. Also the risk of being held in a mental facility against your will. Not a good idea if youre serious about leaving.

• Informative
Reactions: neverwashere and dizzdesi
neverwashere

neverwashere

Apr 25, 2023
thanks so much for your kindness! i used to be a cutter myself, so i can say with certainty that i'm very very proud of you for being clean! even if you don't intend to keep it that way, that's a big deal :))
the scariest thing about cutting--when you're trying to do it lethally--is losing your courage and slicing too thin. when i cut myself, it was deep...like a small ditch in my arm. the strangest thing about it was that gash was completely numb...the only pain i felt was from the teeny tiny little cut i got when the razor went a bit into my thumb. i had to get it stitched up at the er.

strangely enough--i almost did. i was able to cut in line to be immediately seen by a doctor...i was bleeding all over the goddamn place. if you peered down at the bottom of my cut, you could see this purplish vein at the bottom. i didn't know that's what it was til he told me, i thought it was a shard of metal. he told me that if i went a tiny bit deeper, i would've bled out in thirty seconds. he also said that i'm lucky someone found me because i wouldn't have really been able to secure the wound. it was a looot of blood. more than i've ever seen before
hmm I see. Well, thank you so much for the advice! I'll have to put off attemtping and look into better methods I suppose 😞 if I leave a mess in my wake, I might as well go out for good so I don't have to deal with it or with being hospitalized again.
Also, going off of the fact that you said you "used to" cut, that means you don't anymore! Good job on breaking out of that cycle, it's definitely not easy to do and I'm proud of you for doing it anyways.
Also, in regards to your reply to the other person- the reason the big cut felt numb is because of the adrenaline! I accidentally sliced my finger open with some wire cutters this summer but didn't immedately go to the er to get it checked out because it didn't hurt, even though it was bleeding a lot. The next day though, it hurt like a BITCH and the doctor told me that I would've gotten stitches if I came in right away

• Hugs
dizzdesi

dizzdesi

Oct 13, 2023
hmm I see. Well, thank you so much for the advice! I'll have to put off attemtping and look into better methods I suppose 😞 if I leave a mess in my wake, I might as well go out for good so I don't have to deal with it or with being hospitalized again.
Also, going off of the fact that you said you "used to" cut, that means you don't anymore! Good job on breaking out of that cycle, it's definitely not easy to do and I'm proud of you for doing it anyways.
Also, in regards to your reply to the other person- the reason the big cut felt numb is because of the adrenaline! I accidentally sliced my finger open with some wire cutters this summer but didn't immedately go to the er to get it checked out because it didn't hurt, even though it was bleeding a lot. The next day though, it hurt like a BITCH and the doctor told me that I would've gotten stitches if I came in right away
Yes, if you are serious about ctb and that will bring you peace, I'm happy that youre going to look into other methods. Might end up in a worse spot afterwards if you attempt cutting to ctb :(((
Adrenaline is an amazing thing. Ive read in science articles that people can literally die of fright, or even of surprise and excitement! I've been so hopeful that I could actually achieve that somehow, doing something fun that'll get my heart rate up and look like an accident. But its extremely rare and usually its due to a pre-existing heart condition 💔 I wish you the very best!

• Love
neverwashere

neverwashere

Apr 25, 2023
Yes, if you are serious about ctb and that will bring you peace, I'm happy that youre going to look into other methods. Might end up in a worse spot afterwards if you attempt cutting to ctb :(((
Adrenaline is an amazing thing. Ive read in science articles that people can literally die of fright, or even of surprise and excitement! I've been so hopeful that I could actually achieve that somehow, doing something fun that'll get my heart rate up and look like an accident. But its extremely rare and usually its due to a pre-existing heart condition 💔 I wish you the very best!
thank you, and you too! May you either come out of this battle against yourself victorious and stronger than ever, or may you come out on the other side after finding peace :heart:

• Love
Rorochan_200★

Rorochan_200★

a mysterious melody
Oct 17, 2023
i do suggest doing it in a bathtub
i'm pretty sure warm water will prevent blood clotting up
but honestly i dont suggest it all at, last i checked only about 2% successfully use this method
but whatever you do, good luck