• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

garbagekan

garbagekan

May 5, 2023
i really wanted to die before today since its my birthday i thought i would have by now but i didnt. i dont really like thinking about it since it brings bad memories so i usually lie but im still reminded of it by family. it weird having some random day when theyre overly nice when usually they dont really care. i was really horrified of being considered an adult legally bc ppl didnt really care about me trying to die when i was a minor but now theyll care even less since im not considered a child anymore. i still feel like a kid but people seem to care less the older you get and the more you attempt. idk maybe i can wait till i get a gun but that seems so far away. ill probably just try hanging again but at least i got new persona figures tho:)

Last edited:
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I am so sorry to hear how desperately low you are feeling and been made to feel. I hope that you manage to enjoy some element fo your birthday. Happy Birthday.

• Hugs
Reactions: Z-A and garbagekan
garbagekan

garbagekan

May 5, 2023
I am so sorry to hear how desperately low you are feeling and been made to feel. I hope that you manage to enjoy some element fo your birthday. Happy Birthday.
thank you i hope ur ok too<3

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
Untimely

Untimely

Student
Apr 21, 2023
I'm really sorry to hear that you are feeling that way. wanted to still just say happy birthday even if it's from a random person

• Love
Reactions: garbagekan
T

TransientEternal

Student
Sep 24, 2023
(Un?)Happy birthday! At least, was the cake good?

druggedonsurvival

druggedonsurvival

Student
Feb 8, 2024
Take your time and make sure you're making the right choice. And happy birthday. I don't think people will care less about your birthday as an adult; it's not like they cared more before. Adults only really pretend to care about kids' birthdays so they can have fun, kind of like letting kids believe santa claus or the easter bunny is real.

Reactions: garbagekan