Lost_my_soul

Lost_my_soul

No one will help you unless it benefits them
Sep 13, 2023
My birthday is in a week from now.This has been the shittiest year of my life, lost my gf, became distant from my family and friends, will I be able to survive another year of this empty existence of mine pretty sure not, day by day my willingness to live is dying.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MelancholicMundane, buttonfish, Sannti and 6 others
Inthewind

Inthewind

Wondering Waevern
Sep 19, 2023
WHat a cruel year man, it alright you been distanct from relatives and people you had a tiring year. Well make it a birthday about you doing what you want, since your willingness is dying yknow, like it is your last birthday, you might as well do whatever you want dont think too much on consequences, party like no one watching in whatever way you want to. What are you thinking of doing for your birthday?
The Office Party Hard GIF

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Garf125
Lost_my_soul

Lost_my_soul

No one will help you unless it benefits them
Sep 13, 2023
WHat a cruel year man, it alright you been distanct from relatives and people you had a tiring year. Well make it a birthday about you doing what you want, since your willingness is dying yknow, like it is your last birthday, you might as well do whatever you want dont think too much on consequences, party like no one watching in whatever way you want to. What are you thinking of doing for your birthday?
The Office Party Hard GIF
This birthday will be awful for me, I would probably be alone, starring at the sky, sipping in few beers, reminiscing good times.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really dreadful how there is no limit as to how much people can suffer in this existence but anyway best wishes, existence truly is so cruel, I find birthdays to be something depressing as it represents yet another year of suffering.

darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
It's really dreadful how there is no limit as to how much people can suffer in this existence but anyway best wishes, existence truly is so cruel, I find birthdays to be something depressing as it represents yet another year of suffering.
But they also represent another year closer to the end.

• Love
Reactions: Lost_my_soul
Inthewind

Inthewind

Wondering Waevern
Sep 19, 2023
This birthday will be awful for me, I would probably be alone, starring at the sky, sipping in few beers, reminiscing good times.
sounds peaceful✨, sorry itll still be awful still

T

ThisUnrest

Seeking personal sovereignty
Aug 15, 2023
I really feel for you. Im sorry you had such a horrible year. It's terrible to lose a partner you love. Comfort and hugs to you. Wishing you an easier year ahead.