• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

maktubler

maktubler

May 22, 2018
So because I am bat shit bipolar crazy, I have burnt bridges with everyone.

Being bipolar has fucked up my bridges with close friends, business connections, and many family members. I only see a future of more of this happening.

So I don't see the point of going on and continuing to struggle in a no win situation. I am not sure what to do since the problem is my brain.

There is only one way out of this situation.

N in a nice hotel room with classical music.

I chose a peaceful way out.

My life has been too violent.

Reactions: bag.of.cats, Meena, Luke and 3 others
suture.up.my.future

suture.up.my.future

Jun 27, 2018
I also have bipolar disorder. This life is hell. There are so, so many people who aren't in my life anymore because of my mental health. If only they knew the pain, then they might understand and still be around.

Reactions: Sharethepain, bag.of.cats, ephemeral and 1 other person
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I don't have bipolar but have other problems and continuing to live and belieivng there is a solution for me is a big lie.

Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
So because I am bat shit bipolar crazy, I have burnt bridges with everyone.

Being bipolar has fucked up my bridges with close friends, business connections, and many family members. I only see a future of more of this happening.

So I don't see the point of going on and continuing to struggle in a no win situation. I am not sure what to do since the problem is my brain.

There is only one way out of this situation.

N in a nice hotel room with classical music.

I chose a peaceful way out.

My life has been too violent.

The shittiest part is trying to understand how the fuck your other part is able to function. Being here, raging anxiety... the cat scares me, yet weeks ago I was fearless and fighting.

The two personalities bring a cognitive dissonance and unstable everything that I'm sure worth putting up with since it won't change.

Not a great outlook. Suicide rates are highest among bipolar folks for this exact reason you described.

Reactions: ephemeral
Meena

Meena

Student
Jun 7, 2018
I have bipolar disorder too which destroyed my life, family, carreer and even my physical appearence.

I am 37 divorced and seperated from my son who lives in another country.

Living without my son is unbearable but i think it is better for him. He doesn't have to grow up with a sick mother. Being seperated from me will maybe save him and hopefully he will get a better life then mine

Reactions: bag.of.cats
Vincent Moraes

Vincent Moraes

Jul 20, 2018
I am Bipolar too. My last two Manic episodes in combination took everything from me, I feel hopeless. And it is just like you said: I can only see a life of it happening over and over again, a no win and no fun game, which can only hurt and offend more people.

E

EternalSleep

Jul 4, 2018
Bipolar type 1. Depression is my neutral state of being.