• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
I listen to binural beats on youtube. I find it sometimes helpful and it can be used for many purposes. Sometimes I use a head set sometimes I let it go through my tv-works but not as effective as headset. There are various frequencies for different results. I really don't know how to meditate I should try to learn. I usually put on the longer ones 8-10 hour ones to last me through the night when I find just the right one.

I focus on a tone and try to follow that 1 tone- when I lay down to sleep most times I just see my sons car after the accident newspaper had to put it out there. It is traumatizing almost every night. Meds help so much. Focusing on that 1 tone and trying to follow it sends my mind in a different direction. Than before I know it I am calming down anxiety a little with the tones eventually I fall asleep. I can't say how much the binural beats works on dreams. Meds I'm sure block or deeper sleep due to meds interrupt anything the binural beats does as far as dream wise.

Some binural beats on youtube say better health- bring money- etc.. just learn about the tone for your mental state and find a beat that you find helpful. I don't believe it can help physically- but mentally I think it can.

this second link came out dec 17 th

https://examine.com/supplements/binauralbeats/

Mondsucher

Mondsucher

Jul 26, 2020
I often use them if I have to concentrate on something or just need to focus.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sinkinshyp