Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Angst Filled Fuck Up

Votes: 20 17.4%

• Total voters
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
4. @Chinaski, I must admit your posts calling people pseudo-intellectual for defending rationality of suicide makes me feel a little bad, lol.
There's a lot more honesty in a simple "I'm in significant pain and thinking of killing myself" than there is in any self-serving essay containing absolutely nothing new or original imo, is often inauthentic, can't relate

2. The politics section being a mistake overall. It goes way of the respectful tone of the forum to just engage in personal attacks and name-calling. Like, dude, obviously people will have different oppinions, that's the whole point of the tab. If you can't keep your cool, you should't use it.
I didn't like this section either but l suppose the section was kind of necessary given how many threads were being derailed by the usual right-wing crankery and you know how precious these people are about their Free Speech!!!! It's purpose is essentially diversion/containment and does make politics chat easier to avoid and tbh l don't mind genuine political discussion in its right place.

Reactions: Skathon, littlelungs and enduringwinter
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

*perpetually annoyed*
Mar 14, 2024
= spport frum tbf altho am gussng tht u r refrrng t/ attntn fr ske of attntn
Yes...there are just clearly threads made wanting to take up space, not seeking any real type of support; just wanting literally any kind of reply/attention out of desperation. I get it, we're all desperate... but we can't constantly be crowding the forums with threads just to "be seen" without having something of substance to express or ask. It's insufferable.
Sme1 rportd u
Doesn't surprise me...🙄
Thanks for being upfront and having the decency to let me know👋

• Yay!
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739 and derpyderpins
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
calling it Sasu instead of SS. yes, the connotations are bad but like ☠ "OOWOO SaSu desu ne? [anime picture] life is torture" like shut upppp
I agree with what you're describing being extremely cringe (though using either SS or SaSu makes sense to me) but I also don't understand why this exact same joke/bit about weebs and people liking anime automatically being cringe and immature comes up in all of these threads with the connotations of edgy teen mentality, am I missing something?

If I saw someone with a racecar or Ronaldo pfp my first assumption isn't that im speaking to the toxic Manchester United football fan, Barry 63 who threw a pint of Stella at his dog and wants england to COME ON AND SCORE SOME FACKIN GOALS

• Yay!
Reactions: Skathon, Praestat_Mori, limeoctave and 3 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
If I saw someone with a racecar or Ronaldo pfp my first assumption isn't that im speaking to the toxic Manchester United football fan, Barry 63 who threw a pint of Stella at his dog and wants england to COME ON AND SCORE SOME FACKIN GOALS
That is my first assumption tbqh, racecar pfp has never not been a gammon.

• Yay!
Reactions: Skathon, Praestat_Mori and KuriGohan&Kamehameha
Downdraft

Downdraft

Alive and kicking btw
Feb 6, 2024
There's a lot more honesty in a simple "I'm in significant pain and thinking of killing myself" than there is in any self-serving essay containing absolutely nothing new or original imo, is often inauthentic, can't relate
Idk, I don't deny there's people who projects their experience everywhere and claim it to be universal, but there is also people who just believes in the right to die, and many aren't even suicidal, nor in this place. More people believe on it than you may think. Putting everyone in the same bag feels rude imo.

I didn't like this section either but l suppose the section was kind of necessary given how many threads were being derailed by the usual right-wing crankery and you know how precious these people are about their Free Speech!!!! It's purpose is essentially diversion/containment and does make politics chat easier to avoid and tbh l don't mind genuine political discussion in its right place.
Fair. My problem was just people who can't see opposing views without getting very angry, on any side. I don't mind weird views that are contained in their own tab, so long as it doesn't end in accusations, and a hostile atmosphere.

Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Adrenaline junkie
May 9, 2024
At the moment my biggest pet peeve on here is probably when people give misleading medical advice. It's usually not malicious but has the potential to cause serious harm. On the poll I voted for you though @Angst Filled Fuck Up , not because you did anything wrong, but because I fucking can vote for you haha

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: Saturn_, Kavka, Angst Filled Fuck Up and 1 other person
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
At the moment my biggest pet peeve on here is probably when people give misleading medical advice. It's usually not malicious but has the potential to cause serious harm. On the poll I voted for you though @Angst Filled Fuck Up , not because you did anything wrong, but because I fucking can vote for you haha
lol I'll admit I picked him in the poll, too, for not having my answer as one of the options.

• Wow
  • Yay!
Reactions: DefinitelyReady and Angst Filled Fuck Up
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I'm not sure you two making my shit-list is something to be proud of, but okay. I only put my name on there to be humble, it's not a legit poll option or anything. If I go postal on here one of these days, I hope you'll feel at least a twinge of guilt. I'm about due for an epic meltdown, actually. It's been a while, and I'm not wrapped too tight lately.

• Yay!
Reactions: Skathon, Cinnamorolls and derpyderpins
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Adrenaline junkie
May 9, 2024
I'm not sure you two making my shit-list is something to be proud of, but okay. I only put my name on there to be humble, it's not a legit poll option or anything. If I go postal on here one of these days, I hope you'll feel at least a twinge of guilt. I'm about due for an epic meltdown, actually. It's been a while, and I'm not wrapped too tight lately.
I'm too hungover to know whether you're being serious or sarcastic, bro

• Yay!
Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I'm too hungover to know whether you're being serious or sarcastic, bro

I'm just fucking with you. You'd have to do something really bad, like insult my mom, for me to be upset.

Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Adrenaline junkie
May 9, 2024
I'm just fucking with you. You'd have to do something really bad, like insult my mom, for me to be upset.
Ok I guess it's time for me to make some yo mama jokes. And you can insult my mom back too. I would like that actually, because my mom is a shitty person lol.

• Love
Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up
L

lamargue

sleepwalker
Jun 5, 2024
idk trying to keep the forums ordered on a leash. i don't see how we can't allow for pluralism. vents certainly have their place and i don't think navigating around them is rocket science
people expecting vents to not be criticised as well. also maybe the very existence of a pet peeves thread. it will almost certainly just go from innocent grievances to wider and more manifest issues members have with (usually) other members. like a sounding board for people to complain about eachother

Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Adrenaline junkie
May 9, 2024
My second biggest pet peeve is when people delete threads instead of letting the shitstorm transpire naturally. I hate it when I make all that popcorn for nothing.

Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
  • Yay!
Reactions: Skathon, thebelljarrr, ColorlessTrees and 4 others
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Fair. My problem was just people who can't see opposing views without getting very angry, on any side. I don't mind weird views that are contained in their own tab, so long as it doesn't end in accusations, and a hostile atmosphere.

Chris Pratt Trailer GIF by Jurassic World

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
man i h8 these prolife assholes
It must be really dreadful and tiring what you go through, but anyway I wish you the best.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Skathon, thebelljarrr, BrainShower and 1 other person
BlendedHeart

BlendedHeart

It is what it is
Mar 9, 2024
The cbt one, yes. Unless you want to die from c**k and ball t**ture, which cbt is the abbreviation for.

Reactions: ashtoreth
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Adrenaline junkie
May 9, 2024
The cbt one, yes. Unless you want to die from c**k and ball t**ture, which cbt is the abbreviation for.
Yes daddy
man i h8 these prolife assholes
I know right, they cause the most hellish tragedy by putting us on this cruel world (I apologize for not being very good at imitating she who shall not be named)

Last edited:
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
I know right, they cause the most hellish tragedy by putting us on this cruel world (I apologize for not being very good at imitating she who shall not be named)
To you happened sorry I'm this. Beautiful is me to death, of all end at suffering is the suicide a painless choosing the time of. Best l the wish of you with anyway your plans luck.

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

*perpetually annoyed*
Mar 14, 2024
You did make it tempting to pick you lol. But I didn't. I'm surprised you said you said you're good unless we mentioned " yo mama" because yall are such boys that I'm very surprised there's not a shit ton already somehow on here..
My second biggest pet peeve is when people delete threads instead of letting the shitstorm transpire naturally. I hate it when I make all that popcorn for nothing.
Do you mean "delete" or "close"...?
Yes daddy

Let's not forget I believe it twas I who themed "thee-who-shall-not-be-named"...🧐

Last edited:
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Adrenaline junkie
May 9, 2024
To you happened sorry I'm this. Beautiful is me to death, of all end at suffering is the suicide a painless choosing the time of. Best l the wish of you with anyway your plans luck.
I is too hungover to reading comprehension what you says

Downdraft

Downdraft

Alive and kicking btw
Feb 6, 2024
Yo mama so fat she needs double nationality. 😎

she can't fit in a single country didn't know my humor could sink this low

BTW, do FuneralCry jokes break the rules? I'd join, but people were warned 'cus them.

Last edited:
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Adrenaline junkie
May 9, 2024
BTW, do FuneralCry jokes break the rules? I'd join, but people were warned 'cus them.
I have a healthy buffer in terms of warning percentage so let's fucking gooooooo

Saturn_

Saturn_

Arcanist
Apr 22, 2024
*gets a papercut* Ah, existence is truly hellish. Death is the only solution to this meaningless suffering, it's so incredibly horrible that Nembutal isn't available, and it's deeply repulsive how this website is going downhill. All I wish for is eternal non-existence, an absence of pain and suffering, it's the only thing that brings me comfort.

• Yay!
Reactions: damienlerone03, Rocinante, psp3000 and 7 others
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Adrenaline junkie
May 9, 2024
*gets a papercut* Ah, existence is truly hellish. Death is the only solution to this meaningless suffering, it's so incredibly horrible that Nembutal isn't available, and it's deeply repulsive how this website is going downhill. All I wish for is eternal non-existence, an absence of pain and suffering, it's the only thing that brings me comfort.
Don't forget about the dreamless sleep

I have severe PTSD so my sleep is usually dreamless by default anyways. It's not all that it's cracked up to be lol.

• Yay!
Reactions: Chinaski, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and Saturn_
Downdraft

Downdraft

Alive and kicking btw
Feb 6, 2024
I saw this one.

People who think people who doesn't want to die are crazy. People who think whoever wants to reach old age ia insane. Yeah? Sorry I want to make something good of this years, and take care of my body, instead of killing myself over an illness that will PROBABLY never happen.

Just let me age in peace, dammit.

• Hugs
Reactions: damienlerone03, rozeske, Message In A Bottle and 1 other person
Cinnamorolls

Cinnamorolls

Student
Apr 28, 2024
"What's an easy, painless way to CTB?" This shows up at least once a week from people who just joined. I feel like it should be common sense that no easy, painless way exists. If it did, we'd all be gone already.

• Love
Reactions: thebelljarrr, ColorlessTrees, Chinaski and 1 other person