• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

Thatdude

Life is temporary, death is permanent
Sep 26, 2019
Because I'm living with my parents mostly due to my autism preventing me from having a stable job. I always worry about if I get kicked out and become homeless. I already know if this happens, that second my entire life mission is to die. And within the hour or at least the day I would already be trying to off myself.
I've already thought of laying on the train tracks, but the problem with this is if no train comes. Like at times it might be a month or so before another one comes. Other times it is every few hours.

Weather like it is now, I might jump into the river and let hypothermia get to me. But if it is summer, then that won't work.

So if you became homeless, how would you off yourself?

R

RepressedMind

Miss the full ability to think
Apr 24, 2020
If you're able to find a rope, go to a secluded place and hang yourself from a tree.

Otherwise you can either jump from a really high place head first, or you can jump in front of a train.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Not sure...I guess I would have to do some fucked up shit. Homeless has a bartering system, you provide something (sexual, goods, drugs), and in return you get what you need. Hope I don't have to blow a dude to get some heroin or fent.

deadspace

deadspace

Dec 13, 2020
I'd attempt to find some h and find a nice quiet place under a bridge or some f... Or a combination of the two... If it came down to it suicide by street gang could be a plausible idea... I prefer h or f though and its usually fairly easy to find even if you don't have cash... Only drugs I couldn't do while homeless was coke and designer drugs. Some one always had me covered on weed and I was offered meth and h daily most of the time for free...

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Methods that come mind are: jumping from bridge or elevation of sufficient height, alcohol poisoning, alcohol + cold (depending on weather and location as well as time), elements, and starvation. Most of these aren't really pleasant ways to go and your options would be very limited in such a predicament.

profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
My backup method is "Compression" as described in "Five Last Acts" with a "hookless" ratchet. Variations of this are called "night-night" or the "Korean method". In theory, this should be super simple, reliable, and dirt cheap.

But some people seem to have trouble with it and there are additional complications that can be added to put extra pressure on the arteries and veins. I think one of the problems is that the tourniquet needs to be tightened pretty quickly (veins compress more readily than arteries... so there's a swelling feeling if one tightens too slowly). You know if it's working because you grow faint and just need to quickly get it a little tighter than that... don't understand why some people can't get it to work right... super simple to me. Also seems better than hanging to me as one can do it anywhere and don't have the discomfort of supporting one's bodyweight by one's neck...

Also, the "Five Last Acts" book's instructions do not include the extra "complications"... and in fact documents 3 elderly people who did it the much simpler/easier way. In my brief testing I found this to be very doable... but as with all methods, one must do careful research, careful prep, and careful execution.

I have a "hookless" ratchet ~50 feet from me most of the time... available almost anywhere... cost ~$10.

Last edited:
UiopQwerty

UiopQwerty

Mage
Dec 17, 2020
This is one of my biggest fears today. Since I havent had a stable income. Today I am trying to get some "help" from the
welfare. (Economic support). But the problem is Christmas closing in... There is much less people working close to christmas with economic support.
I've got atleast 2 bills that arent paid and 1 one of those have a demand for payment. Otherwise you'll find yourself on the street!

Today I must call their helpcenter to find out where in the line I am.
The tree or anchor point looks more interesting each day! (Been in this situation since 2019. :ahhha: )

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Not sure...I guess I would have to do some fucked up shit. Homeless has a bartering system, you provide something (sexual, goods, drugs), and in return you get what you need. Hope I don't have to blow a dude to get some heroin or fent.
Lol! Symbiote

Reactions: Random