• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

V

Voldmort

Experienced
Sep 23, 2018
maybe the low carb diet
when I was younger I drank two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar diluted in 200ml of water before the three meals a day and I lost a lot of weight, being with the appearance of someone malnourished. today I have the normal appearance.

I might have developed some ulcer because of the acidity of the vinegar, it was a risk I took.

LifeSick

LifeSick

Eat the rich or die!
Sep 20, 2018
Definitely intermittent fasting (IF) and fasting in general. I think fasting is a great way to learn to differentiate hunger from craving. If you are new to this, I wold start with a 16/8 IF schedule - basically skipping breakfast. Then you increase your fasting period and eventually do a 24h fast. I used to do a 40h fast every once in a while. If you really wanna lose wait fast you could do a 7 day fast or even longer, but you should take minerals and vitamins if wanna do such a long fast.

C

CJM

Experienced
Jul 13, 2018
Just download a thing like my fitness pal and count calories. It's what I did and I dropped 20kg.
I also swapped out things like Coke for Coke Zero if I was needing a fizzy drink, sure it's not much "healthier" but less calories.
Skipped on having fries when it came to eating burgers etc.
I cut out beer, if I was needing a drink I'd drink straight spirits - less calories.

Stay below your "maintenance" level of calories per day and you'll lose weight, simple stuff. I didn't go completely healthy and eat a piece of lettuce for dinner, I still enjoyed junk food just had less of it.