• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

harbinger0

harbinger0

he/him. "and i hope you die / i hope we both die."
Jan 24, 2023
I'm planning to ctb and I want to write a note but don't know how I should go about it. I know what I want to say, but I'm wondering about writing a physical note vs scheduling an email, who I should send it to if I choose to send an email, and if I even want people to know I died on purpose. What are people's thoughts on leaving a note?

S

Spaceman&Little

Apr 9, 2023
I have always thought that leaving a physical note was more personal and impactful to those who read it. However I have often thought about scheduling messages in order to explain things and/or leave a "screw you" taste in someone's mouth.

Reactions: justanotherloser
Ginnn

Ginnn

Student
Aug 20, 2022
In general, letters are better, those who read them will never forget what they say, but if you want to give it a more personal or informal touch, an e-mail is not bad

momdontcryplease

momdontcryplease

Apr 15, 2023
I'm going to write two identical letters. Leave one on me and the other somewhere where I know they will find it. It's a little risky if they find beforehand but I'm scared that the police might confisticate it. Or maybe I'll just write one letter and a backup email just in case the letter gets taken.

Reactions: NoLightRemains
NoLightRemains

NoLightRemains

I found my light again. Namu Amida Butsu
Sep 26, 2021
I would not rely on a written letter near your person, the cops might hold it and not release the note. I am going to have a printed note in my room near a copy of my advanced directive, and I'll have scheduled emails go out about 24 hours later with a copy of the note. I like the idea of having backups just to increase the chance the note reaches the intended recipients.

• Informative
Reactions: harbinger0 and momdontcryplease
momdontcryplease

momdontcryplease

Apr 15, 2023
Ugh, stupid cops. I really wanted to leave one handwritten note because it feels more personal that way.

NoLightRemains

NoLightRemains

I found my light again. Namu Amida Butsu
Sep 26, 2021
Ugh, stupid cops. I really wanted to leave one handwritten note because it feels more personal that way.
You could still leave a hand written note, but you could leave it somewhere they can find it (just make sure it's not somewhere they would check until after you CTB). If your family will go through your belongings after you pass, you could leave it among them.

Reactions: momdontcryplease
Walilamdzii

Walilamdzii

-
Sep 19, 2021
I want to leave a note to the person who pushed me over the edge. I think I'm just going to send a vague text like "If you hear of this, I hope you understand how your actions contributed to my decision today. I had daily intrusive flashbacks since your actions at the end of 2019. My life has been dreadful since J introduced me to drugs. When we met, you were 5 years older than I am currently, you had lived a life. I won't ever get to live mine. I hope you never treat anyone the way you treated me, but if you intended this then congratulations. Your joke cost me every little bit of remaining happiness I had left."

Other people have said that this is petty, but this person and his friends have damaged me beyond recognition..