• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

anonrope

Mar 28, 2021
Going to buy rope off of amazon wanting to know. Also I read the hanging megathread but still a bit confused and want more specific advice.

Also what's the difference between the slipknot? Will the hangman's noose not cut off bloodflow and make it painless experience? Is full suspension more painful then slight suspension? It seems full suspension would be the better option as once it starts you can't get out of it.

Thanks. Also how long until I die? planning to do this in the woods where I won't be found, going to scout for a good location tomorrow.

Reactions: ShanaRei and eternalmelancholy
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
I agree that full suspension is probably the way to go. You want something that has no give and can support your bodyweight. I bought different kinds of mountaineering rope and settled on the one that was the smoothest so the knot would slip and sink in faster.

You are really smart for scouting for locations ahead of time. I've been doing the same and I've been practicing different knots to the point where I can do it with my eyes closed. Maybe you will finally do it at night time and low visibility could lead to mistakes and panicking.

I've also manually choked myself with the rope around my neck to just get a feel of what it will be like.

I think the more you prepare and practice the easier you will find it when the day finally comes.

Reactions: Felix007, Hollowillow and anonrope
A

anonrope

Mar 28, 2021
I agree that full suspension is probably the way to go. You want something that has no give and can support your bodyweight. I bought different kinds of mountaineering rope and settled on the one that was the smoothest so the knot would slip and sink in faster.

You are really smart for scouting for locations ahead of time. I've been doing the same and I've been practicing different knots to the point where I can do it with my eyes closed. Maybe you will finally do it at night time and low visibility could lead to mistakes and panicking.

I've also manually choked myself with the rope around my neck to just get a feel of what it will be like.

I think the more you prepare and practice the easier you will find it when the day finally comes.
Yeah also I'm not planning on having it snap my neck either I'm not smart enough for that I just want to lose consciousness within seconds lol

Reactions: Hollowillow
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
Yeah also I'm not planning on having it snap my neck either I'm not smart enough for that I just want to lose consciousness within seconds lol

Having it snap your neck means you need to climb really high to secure the anchor point. Which you risk breaking the anchor from the added tension. Or jump off something but might as well just jump from somewhere really high you are going down that route.

I've been testing thick tree branches by tying a rope and hanging off of it with my arms and feet off the ground but it doesn't look secure enough to hold for the necessary 30-60 mins to ensure complete death.

Maybe I need to go deeper in the woods to find bigger trees.

A

anonrope

Mar 28, 2021
Having it snap your neck means you need to climb really high to secure the anchor point. Which you risk breaking the anchor from the added tension. Or jump off something but might as well just jump from somewhere really high you are going down that route.

I've been testing thick tree branches by tying a rope and hanging off of it with my arms and feet off the ground but it doesn't look secure enough to hold for the necessary 30-60 mins to ensure complete death.

Maybe I need to go deeper in the woods to find bigger trees.
Same bro

So any rope length/width/type you recommend? Also are you gonna snap your neck and jump or just do suspension? Also what knot type?

eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
Same bro

So any rope length/width/type you recommend? Also are you gonna snap your neck and jump or just do suspension? Also what knot type?

Go to an outdoor/climbing store and ask for mountaineering rope. Grab a few that seem suitable and you can decide which one is best after playing around with them at home.

The one I chose is about the thickness of a thumb. Any thicker and I found tying the knots more difficult than it needs to be and also it does not slide as quickly. Whereas skinnier ropes felt more painful across my neck when I was manually choking myself.

I plan on doing full suspension. To me it is the only way to hang. I tried partial just to see what it was like and it just felt like someone was stepping on my neck and that my head was going to explode (kind of like when you hang upside down for too long). The fact that you can just stand up at any time with partial makes it impossible unless you have an iron will to kill yourself.

The knots I am using a slip knot around my neck and an anchor knot to secure it. Slip knots are fast and easy to tie under stress/pressure. Anchor knots are used to secure large shipping vessels, I figure it would be enough to support my bodyweight.

Attachments

• How-to-Tie-a-Slip-Knot.jpg
    How-to-Tie-a-Slip-Knot.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 29
  • How-to-Tie-an-Anchor-Knot.jpg
    How-to-Tie-an-Anchor-Knot.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 28
  • Informative
Reactions: Felix007, Hollowillow and anonrope
A

anonrope

Mar 28, 2021
Go to an outdoor/climbing store and ask for mountaineering rope. Grab a few that seem suitable and you can decide which one is best after playing around with them at home.

The one I chose is about the thickness of a thumb. Any thicker and I found tying the knots more difficult than it needs to be and also it does not slide as quickly. Whereas skinnier ropes felt more painful across my neck when I was manually choking myself.

I plan on doing full suspension. To me it is the only way to hang. I tried partial just to see what it was like and it just felt like someone was stepping on my neck and that my head was going to explode (kind of like when you hang upside down for too long). The fact that you can just stand up at any time with partial makes it impossible unless you have an iron will to kill yourself.

The knots I am using a slip knot around my neck and an anchor knot to secure it. Slip knots are fast and easy to tie under stress/pressure. Anchor knots are used to secure large shipping vessels, I figure it would be enough to support my bodyweight.
ah I see alright thanks, I heard you don't want it too skinny like wire otherwise it can cut into skin instead of just cutting off of circulation

mountain rope amazon link

would this work? planning to buy, cut off those weird end thingies and tie into hangman's noose, or slipknot, should I do hangman's noose or slipknot. Sorry for being so concerned about the small details lmao

edit : highest price i can kill myself with is 40$

Last edited: