• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
My method is slashing my wrists. I do not want to do it at home because my dad will surely know and I might survive. A hotel too is not an option because humans will be suspicious of me because this whole town sort of avoids me. School too is a no becauce I do not want to die in a place where cretins roam. I also cannot travel to somewhere full of nature. I will be discovered. So far, I am still thinking about it. Because my preferred date is nearing each day.

Reactions: dano6533
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Hotel room is my preferred choice given my method is N. I would book 3 nights with a top-end hotel, a junior suite right at the end of the corridor for added privacy. Slap the DND sign on and alert front desk in advance that I don't want to be disturbed. As long as you don't act suspiciously, the front desk always obliges. I don't think you need to worry about the cleaning staff finding your body, big chain hotels are used to dealing with shit like this. I used to work for a big hotel chain so I know this as a fact.

How much would 2 nites cost?

Reactions: dano6533
shinitai

shinitai

Jun 28, 2018
I'm going to be travelling back to my home country in November with my parents. When I get there, I'll leave the hotel, travel to a rural area of the country, stay overnight in a forest and then die by hanging where nobody will hopefully see me in time. Since I don't live alone, doing it at home would be too risky and I don't want to be traced back to a hotel. I'd rather die surrounded by nature, in cold weather, in an environment I am comfortable in.

deflagrat

deflagrat

¡Si hablas español mándame un mensaje privado!
Apr 9, 2018
After searching my area for a place to ctb I found a place hidden from plain sight. I will need to come back to clean it a little bit and make space for my tent, but it's near my house, so that will be easy to do. The trees will make my tent hard to spot, so it's perfect. Noone will find me there until my corpse starts to smell, which is what I want.