• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
I live on my own, too. But I don't want my landlords to have to deal with my body. I thought overnighting at a hotel would be enough time for N to work. If I'm wrong, then I may go back to the sawed-off shotgun method.
N should kill you way before 24 hours. However i was told certain antipsychotics may delay it...make sure you haven't drank any liquor or taken any antipsychotics for at least 3 weeks (24 hours at a hotel should be fine). It kills most people in under 2 hours but there are exceptions.

FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
In the vast majority of the data I've seen, overnight is plenty. I'm just personally very conservative because I see there being one chance at getting this right.

Gawd, I really, really hope you're right. I know they check rooms by 10AM or 11AM check out the next morning. Maybe I'll rent for two nights and put the do-not-disturb sign out. I agree with you that we only really get one chance...

Reactions: dano6533 and bygone
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
N should kill you way before 24 hours. However i was told certain antipsychotics may delay it...make sure you haven't drank any liquor or taken any antipsychotics for at least 3 weeks (24 hours at a hotel should be fine). It kills most people in under 2 hours but there are exceptions.

No alcohol at all or antipsychotics here. But a big guy and lots of sugar. :/ I think from what I'm reading anti-emetics + 2-day hotel stay with no-disturb sign up. Maybe wrap myself up in a plastic bag or suit for easy disposal. Big tip for house cleaning.

Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
In the vast majority of the data I've seen, overnight is plenty. I'm just personally very conservative because I see there being one chance at getting this right.
Yes one chance. After that I'd be watched closely...forcing me to use a painful, and brutal method (dont have money for more N either). I cant fail.

Reactions: dano6533 and bygone
Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
No alcohol at all or antipsychotics here. But a big guy and lots of sugar. :/ I think from what I'm reading anti-emetics + 2-day hotel stay with no-disturb sign up. Maybe wrap myself up in a plastic bag or suit for easy disposal. Big tip for house cleaning.
Haha yeah i wish i could leave my body nice and clean like that. Unfortunately if everything goes according to plan, my body wont be found for 4 days. I might be found sooner but either way ill be a rotting corpse.

Reactions: dano6533
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Haha yeah i wish i could leave my body nice and clean like that. Unfortunately if everything goes according to plan, my body wont be found for 4 days. I might be found sooner but either way ill be a rotting corpse.

If I don't send some sort of scheduled notification I may not be found for a month or so. I'm amused by this idea, though maybe I shouldn't be.

chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

Not Circling the Drain Anymore
May 31, 2018
If I don't send some sort of scheduled notification I may not be found for a month or so. I'm amused by this idea, though maybe I shouldn't be.
No, you shouldn't be. Someone has to deal with month-old decomp and that's never cool. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Well, I'd wish it on trump because I loathe him.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
I know. I was just saying if it happened, I want the tacky cheeto to clean it up. :pfff:

I wish he had to clean it up.

I think Ive figured out Timecave so I'll use that to notify police. Hopefully it'll work but if not, oh well. But, people get paid to clean up that shit, it's just a nasty fact of life. Am I supposed to be more social just so when I die someone will notice and they will find my dead body sooner? lol I'd rather not.

chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

May 31, 2018
I wish he had to clean it up.

I think Ive figured out Timecave so I'll use that to notify police. Hopefully it'll work but if not, oh well. But, people get paid to clean up that shit, it's just a nasty fact of life. Am I supposed to be more social just so when I die someone will notice and they will find my dead body sooner? lol I'd rather not.
It's true. It's not pleasant, but it happens. In the end, you don't owe this world jack shit. It should have been better to you. Leave a not saying this shittiness is just a taste of the life I had to endure. Enjoy. lol

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
It's true. It's not pleasant, but it happens. In the end, you don't owe this world jack shit. It should have been better to you. Leave a not saying this shittiness is just a taste of the life I had to endure. Enjoy. lol

lol I am not one for revenge schemes. I mean I did think about doing that when my apartment building ripped me off, the little shits. But, I was just pissed in the moment. I'd not intentionally make more work for them, that's petty. I wish I could just go to a hospital or hospice and say hey I'm gonna die, let me have a bed for 8 hours or so. That'd be a clean way to go, and one I'd prefer. But we don't live in a clean world and it's not always possible to do the best thing.

chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

May 31, 2018
lol I am not one for revenge schemes. I mean I did think about doing that when my apartment building ripped me off, the little shits. But, I was just pissed in the moment. I'd not intentionally make more work for them, that's petty. I wish I could just go to a hospital or hospice and say hey I'm gonna die, let me have a bed for 8 hours or so. That'd be a clean way to go, and one I'd prefer. But we don't live in a clean world and it's not always possible to do the best thing.
There's an episode of Vice where in the Netherlands, you can just decide to die. Not even sick, just say hey, I'm tired of life. And they don't even make you drink nasty shit. They put in an IV, you get comfy on your couch, and they say: "I'm about to give you an injection, and you will die. Is this what you want?" You say yes, and they inject. You go to sleep, you die. That is what I want.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
There's an episode of Vice where in the Netherlands, you can just decide to die. Not even sick, just say hey, I'm tired of life. And they don't even make you drink nasty shit. They put in an IV, you get comfy on your couch, and they say: "I'm about to give you an injection, and you will die. Is this what you want?" You say yes, and they inject. You go to sleep, you die. That is what I want.

I saw that. Ideally, that's what I'd want. But US society can't be rational, ever, which means we must suffer as much as possible.

chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

May 31, 2018
I saw that. Ideally, that's what I'd want. But US society can't be rational, ever, which means we must suffer as much as possible.
I'm learning that more every day. You can't have pain medicine because people are using it to get high. / But I was just using it to control pain. Without it I will suffer. / Sorry./ People are committing suicide because of forced tapers. / I know, that sucks.

Me bringing up the phenomenon of suicide among pain patients forced off opioids, the most direct I can be without directly saying YOU'RE DRIVING ME TOWARD A BAG OVER MY HEAD DUMBASS, gets no reaction from them at all. I'm done with this shit. I need to just set a date for CTB and stick to it.

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
I am doing it in an hotel room. I am deeply sorry for whoever finds my dead body, but I can't do it where I live and I have no car (not like I could use the drop/hanging method inside a car).

Lucas

Lucas

May 26, 2018
Hotel room, but now when I've thought about it rationally, I'm not sure if I can do it there, because the mood for actually being able to do the deed cannot be predicted and once it comes, it probably won't last long enough that I can make it to a hotel. So it has to be at home, I live alone though, but still would hate to do it here because bigger chance that the police will go through my stuff once I've died, but then again, I've witnessed instance where they won't.

But anyway, I've observed my moods and gathered that it's best to have everything ready and set, wills and notes written and so on, all ready to go with a push of a button and once I hit the mood again, just do it. Though if N is the method, getting it from the bottles and getting rid off them would slow down you a bit. But it's still better than actually setting a date, getting a hotel room and then traveling to it.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
I am doing it in an hotel room. I am deeply sorry for whoever finds my dead body, but I can't do it where I live and I have no car (not like I could use the drop/hanging method inside a car).

Hotels are used to dealing with dead bodies. It's just part of the business.

You're going to hang yourself at a hotel?

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Hotels are used to dealing with dead bodies. It's just part of the business.

You're going to hang yourself at a hotel?
That is the plan. I also consider the carbon monoxide method, but in that case I would rent a car instead. I have a license so it is no big deal.

sadak_the_wanderer

sadak_the_wanderer

An appropriate painting
Mar 19, 2018
My base plan is a hotel room rented for two days with the Do Not Disturb sign on the knob, using a bit of tape to keep it in place. I would put the catch on the door.

I figure that doing it in the bathroom and putting a sign on the bathroom door (large font, eye level) warning of what is inside, to talk to a manager, and so forth, will make sure that some maid is not surprised by coming face-to-face to with my corpse. I am planning on a generous tip, probably something for the hotel itself as they will lose the use of the room for a few days. No need to put anyone out. I will pack everything away so that the room can be turned without much hassle.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
My base plan is a hotel room rented for two days with the Do Not Disturb sign on the knob, using a bit of tape to keep it in place. I would put the catch on the door.

I figure that doing it in the bathroom and putting a sign on the bathroom door (large font, eye level) warning of what is inside, to talk to a manager, and so forth, will make sure that some maid is not surprised by coming face-to-face to with my corpse. I am planning on a generous tip, probably something for the hotel itself as they will lose the use of the room for a few days. No need to put anyone out. I will pack everything away so that the room can be turned without much hassle.

I'm actually thinking about renting a hotel room for a week, CTB the first night, and set it up so my body is discovered on the 3rd or 4th day. That way the hotel will have a few days to clean up the room before the next guest. It sounds sort of silly when talking about such a serious act, but I really want my self-deliverance to be as "considerate" as possible.

G

goggleboxers

Student
May 24, 2018
Home - easiest but then my dad would find my body and he would be traumatized by that.

Hotel - a stranger finds me instead but what if I back out and then I've wasted all that money on a hotel room.

Middle of nowhere - no one finds me but then my family might still think I'm alive even if I write a suicide note. I would want them to have more closure.

Any thoughts or suggestions? What is the best place for you? Thanks.
I plan to do it bang centre in the heartland of middle Wales surrounded by the mountains and Mother Nature , no better place than too , of course it would be lonely to do it and depending on the method (thinking carbon monoxide tent - have ordered N but unsure if I'll be able to neck it given the taste!!) and how far off the beaten track I go may not be found for a whilst would be a disappointment but still yes the mountains of Wales such scenery to behold

CantGoOn

CantGoOn

Jun 7, 2018
I go to a fancier hotel with a do not disturb sign incase I start snoring loudly or siezing maybe they won't open door with their keys if someone complains of noise.

W

war-is-lost

Student
Apr 15, 2018
Hotel room is my preferred choice given my method is N. I would book 3 nights with a top-end hotel, a junior suite right at the end of the corridor for added privacy. Slap the DND sign on and alert front desk in advance that I don't want to be disturbed. As long as you don't act suspiciously, the front desk always obliges. I don't think you need to worry about the cleaning staff finding your body, big chain hotels are used to dealing with shit like this. I used to work for a big hotel chain so I know this as a fact.

J

JOHNRICO

Jul 2, 2018
I plan to do it bang centre in the heartland of middle Wales surrounded by the mountains and Mother Nature , no better place than too , of course it would be lonely to do it and depending on the method (thinking carbon monoxide tent - have ordered N but unsure if I'll be able to neck it given the taste!!) and how far off the beaten track I go may not be found for a whilst would be a disappointment but still yes the mountains of Wales such scenery to behold

Hi I live in Wales send me a email