• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LunaXCBN

LunaXCBN

The Best Thing (That Never Happened)
Feb 6, 2023
title. mods delete if not appropriate
ive picked up selfharming again, specifically cutting. it makes me feel better, and feeds into my need for pain.

where would one buy razorblades? preferably in country (Finland) but europe wide is fine too.

• Hugs
Reactions: stupidugly
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Ebay. Cheaper than amazon

• Love
Reactions: LunaXCBN
Faejin

Faejin

Feb 10, 2023
If you live with snoopy family you can purchase non-electric eyebrow trimmers that are more or less just a hollow plastic stick with a razor inside that you can pry open with little to no difficulty.

LunaXCBN

LunaXCBN

Feb 6, 2023
If you live with snoopy family you can purchase non-electric eyebrow trimmers that are more or less just a hollow plastic stick with a razor inside that you can pry open with little to no difficulty.

Thank you, thankfully I don't
I'm transfem and my mother doesn't even know I own a skirt haha

Thank you tho, very much appreciated

Reactions: Faejin
LocalAngel

LocalAngel

Lost, wanting out.
Feb 7, 2023
Feather double sided platinum coated razors are the sharpest i've seen and owned.

• Love
LunaXCBN

LunaXCBN

Feb 6, 2023
Feather double sided platinum coated razors are the sharpest i've seen and owned.
Thank you for the recommendation, will check them out for sure :heart:

• Love
Reactions: LocalAngel
anx_out

anx_out

Anx
Feb 9, 2023
i use disposable ones from BIC (orange coloured). they're very easy to pry apart (i just brute force the front, cut off any plastic that's still in the way using an old box cutter, and bend the handle)

Someday_Somehow32

Someday_Somehow32

Jul 20, 2022
I use those BIC razors, I can usually pull them apart with pliers. You get about two good blades from it. If you want your cuts to heal fast and not scar easily, I wouldn't recommend this. It's been two months and while my cuts aren't scabby they are still noticeable.

Luminousjelly

Luminousjelly

Glows in the dark
Feb 10, 2023
Yeah the "bic" single blade ones is what I extract them from

B

BloatedGloater

CloudQueen
Feb 14, 2023
I might delete this because I find it morally wrong to assist people in self destructive behaviours, it is something I think is to be discovered by oneself. BUT I used to unscrew the little blades from pencil sharpeners. Easy to get, easy to hide, and not quite as sharp as the razors, so more pain - less scarring, but you still bleed and get the adrenaline rush of harming.
So the little sharpener blades are a 10/10 for me, but it has been about 4 years since I have resorted to them.
I used to have a second pencil case where I had a pencil sharpener but I kept like 10 blades in it, a tube of handsanitizer and some cotton pads and vaseline. Never got any questions, I started this when I was around 10 so it should be a absolutely foolproof method lol

Ghostofthepast

Ghostofthepast

Student
Dec 31, 2022
I always had so many b3cause I worked jobs that always gave them to us cause we had to have them I wouldn't even k ow where to begin but probably any tool store

LunaXCBN

LunaXCBN

Feb 6, 2023
I might delete this because I find it morally wrong to assist people in self destructive behaviours, it is something I think is to be discovered by oneself. BUT I used to unscrew the little blades from pencil sharpeners. Easy to get, easy to hide, and not quite as sharp as the razors, so more pain - less scarring, but you still bleed and get the adrenaline rush of harming.
So the little sharpener blades are a 10/10 for me, but it has been about 4 years since I have resorted to them.
I used to have a second pencil case where I had a pencil sharpener but I kept like 10 blades in it, a tube of handsanitizer and some cotton pads and vaseline. Never got any questions, I started this when I was around 10 so it should be a absolutely foolproof method lol
That's actually what I use now. They work but they're a tad bit too small where I'm from and the edges tend to get stuck in skin which is kinda annoying.

B

BloatedGloater

CloudQueen
Feb 14, 2023
That's actually what I use now. They work but they're a tad bit too small where I'm from and the edges tend to get stuck in skin which is kinda annoying.
I like how small they are, less likely to go too deep🤷🏽