• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
@Studio84 are you an 84 baby too? We should be friends. Awesome thread.

Reactions: Studio84
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Nope not 84, 70's baby right here.

Cool. I have older siblings (I'm the baby) so I grew up with a lot of disco. In all my family baby pics in London my brother and sister are like "look at the rastafarian in the background!" There are no rastas anymore. That makes me sad.

Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Cool. I have older siblings (I'm the baby) so I grew up with a lot of disco. In all my family baby pics in London my brother and sister are like "look at the rastafarian in the background!" There are no rastas anymore. That makes me sad.
I didn't grow up in London but I know what you mean about that kind of culture.. Rasta's, Skinheads(I don't mean racist skinheads.. Most of the original and older skinheads listened to ska etc) punks.,the second wave of mods and soul boys. The estate I grew up on there were all these types and as a general rule everyone mainly got on with each other for the most part. I understand why that makes you sad, it does me too!

It's not a well known song but this is my favorite disco track ever.....

Last edited:
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I didn't grow up in London but I know what you mean about that kind of culture.. Rasta's, Skinheads(I don't mean racist skinheads.. Most of the original and older skinheads listened to ska etc) punks.,the second wave of mods and soul boys. The estate I grew up on there were all these types and as a general rule everyone mainly got on with each other for the most part. I understand why that makes you sad, it does me too!
Exactly. I feel like people got along way better back in the day, despite the differences. There was more of a kind, magnanimous acceptance of others, even if they were very different.

Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Exactly. I feel like people got along way better back in the day, despite the differences. There was more of a kind, magnanimous acceptance of others, even if they were very different.

I totally agree. They were more interesting times as well. So many scenes and cultures all mixing together. Movements that actually changed things. When acid house/house music and ecstacy first come to the uk loads of football hooligans stopped
fighting each other and started hugging each other, all "loved up" in nightclubs and raves.Anyway trip down memory lane done and dusted ha!

This song pretty much sums me up

Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
Not a disco fan, but this Maxine Nightingale hit was essentially the theme song to a film which may have been the funniest comedy flick of the 1970's and probably the best movie about sports ever:

Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
She always did, remember when she lend him money at the drug store with her grand daughter ? Dunno if you a M or F but he was hot as hell lol
I'm a straight male so he does nothing for me, but I can see why you'd think that lol. Selma hayek is damn hot in it though

Here's the real life Disco sally