L

lostlove

Aug 20, 2024
I had been planning to travel to Tijuana to get N but I have seen some people saying it is no longer available there and to go to Peru?

I just want to confirm where it will be easiest to find it before I go.

Reactions: Isbel88 and kinderbueno
лост ин спасэ

лост ин спасэ

Jun 16, 2024
At this point finding it anywhere is going to be really difficult. I would recommend something like SN maybe as its much easier to obtain.

Reactions: opheliaoveragain and kinderbueno
L

lostlove

Aug 20, 2024
At this point finding it anywhere is going to be really difficult. I would recommend something like SN maybe as its much easier to obtain.
my worry is that SN honestly does not sound that peaceful. i don't want to be in pain when i go. id just like to settle into an eternal sleep.

is it maybe possible to source other barbiturates somewhere? would they work the same?

Reactions: kinderbueno
kinderbueno

kinderbueno

Waiting at the bus stop
Jun 22, 2024
You could try Peru or Bolivia

Reactions: summa_tyme2224
nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Experienced
Aug 6, 2024
Bolivia still seems like an option.

Reactions: kinderbueno
nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Experienced
Aug 6, 2024
Bolivia will have N or would I be looking for other barbiturates?
N is just the brand name. No longer sold anywhere. Same substance is now sold under a different brand name, depending on the country. In Peru it's Halatal, and it seems to be the same in Bolivia. I can't remember what it is called in Mexico. It's kind of like Kleenex. You may be using a knock-off brand but you are still likely to refer to it as "Kleenex".

Reactions: opheliaoveragain and kinderbueno
I

Isbel88

Jun 19, 2024
Peru. I live here. It's still possible to get N. I'm fact, I have 8 bottles. You can buy them in veterinarian pharmacies.

• Love
Reactions: MZ18, rotciv, summa_tyme2224 and 1 other person
M

MZ18

Aug 30, 2021
I would love to get my hands on n. Would spend a lot of money for it. Dont need money where I'm going

Reactions: tiredandafraid
FlufflesAway

FlufflesAway

Jul 31, 2024
One can find N in any English speaking country. It's very, very common. Just go to a commercial part of your region and look at signs. Sooner or latter you will find a "N". Sign printers/news-agencies/educational places may have a "N" you could buy cheaply. I suppose digital Ns are not the same for you? There a lot of Ns here in this thread. You can have mine. N. N. N.

On a more serious note, I have no idea. But, going to a foreign country and not speaking their native language seems like a very good way of being scammed. Most industrial countries should be manufacturing their own chemicals, or importing them in bulk from overseas. What is N used for commercially? Get closer to the businesses that handle it. No one cares how much BS you spew to get it. They're not going to lock you up.

Personally, I think drugs are a bad way to go.

Reactions: voudebase
tiredandafraid

tiredandafraid

Silent Night
Aug 23, 2024
I would love to get my hands on n. Would spend a lot of money for it. Dont need money where I'm going
Same here. It's the peaceful way. I've been hurt physically too much.

Reactions: MZ18