• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

青い青い海となれ

青い青い海となれ

Apr 23, 2022
I need to sleep all day all night i want barely live 3 hours per day the most
some advice? im just taking 20 drops of Xanax at night it should be just 0.50 mg

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Clonazepam, it comes up fast and effect is about 9-12 hours, no heavy rebound anxiety either

It's also the same potency as xanax, meaning that Xanax (Alprazolam) 1mg = Rivotril/Klonopin (Clonazepam) 1mg

But just to warn you, please benzo addiction and withdrawals are hell. Be careful, seriously. And if you decide to stop, never stop cold turkey
Stay safe, hugs <3

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: losing hope, hi-okbye, Done_Surviving and 2 others
青い青い海となれ

青い青い海となれ

Apr 23, 2022
thank you for information for warning and thank u so much for concern ❤️ I'll get to see a doctor soon I'm so afraid he's going to give me nothing, I mean cmon I don't have the strength to go on by my own

• Hugs
Reactions: avaruus
M

mind3de

Jun 28, 2022
I prefer Diazepam aka Valium. Gives you a good sleep!

L

letmejoindeath

Kill me
Oct 15, 2023
I prefer Diazepam aka Valium. Gives you a good sleep!
If I could get a fucking Valium for when I'm stressed probably would delay ctb

Unfortunately, because I used to be addicted to meth I have to have it 10x harder than everyone else for my own good. That was a decade ago. Everyone else gets Xanax or Valium for this stress and shit but me I have to suffer worse than everyone else. I am supposed to figure out how to cope and deal with the shit. Regular people who haven't been addicted to drugs or homelessness on the streets get prescribed this to help them but somehow I'm supposed to figure this fucking shit out on my own and suffer. I cant fucking do it. No one helps. Every single bit of "help" fucking makes my life worse

D

Done_Surviving

Student
Sep 17, 2023
I need to sleep all day all night i want barely live 3 hours per day the most
some advice? im just taking 20 drops of Xanax at night it should be just 0.50 mg
I've been on Clonazepam for a couple of weeks now, and I take 5 drops each night, about 0.5mg, and sleep like dead for at least 8 hours and manage to wake up the next day just feeling a little groggy. The only downside is that if you miss a dosage one time you might get some withdrawals, mine comes in sweating and waking up with a terrible migraine the next day (and maybe stomach ache and diarrhea, but this might just be my own IBS so I can't say for sure). I can't tell you about what happens if you take more, because honestly, I haven't tried it, but I can tell you that it makes you feel more apathetic and empty-minded, not in a stupid shut your mind way, but more in an "I don't give a shit" way.

Reactions: hi-okbye
helpmegetout

helpmegetout

lost
Oct 19, 2023
I prefer Ativan. I just love it

Reactions: 青い青い海となれ
青い青い海となれ

青い青い海となれ

Apr 23, 2022
I've been on Clonazepam for a couple of weeks now, and I take 5 drops each night, about 0.5mg, and sleep like dead for at least 8 hours and manage to wake up the next day just feeling a little groggy. The only downside is that if you miss a dosage one time you might get some withdrawals, mine comes in sweating and waking up with a terrible migraine the next day (and maybe stomach ache and diarrhea, but this might just be my own IBS so I can't say for sure). I can't tell you about what happens if you take more, because honestly, I haven't tried it, but I can tell you that it makes you feel more apathetic and empty-minded, not in a stupid shut your mind way, but more in an "I don't give a shit" way.
at least that kind of empty minded is better than nothing, i just need to shut it
i see like tavor or control but I think I'd prefer Clonazepam it's just all these are unattained without receipt
i see like tavor or control but I think I'd prefer Clonazepam it's just all these are unattained without receipt

Reactions: Done_Surviving