• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Fire&Ash

Fire&Ash

Experienced
Apr 15, 2020
I'm going on a whole posting thread spree. Ok sooo anxious and depressed right now. Why can't we have a benzo overdose? Why so many steps and other drugs??? Where could I get benzos online? God someone direct me here

Reactions: Dainhla
Dainhla

Dainhla

"Lifetimes live to die"
May 28, 2023
I'm a newbie too and I have also thought of that. Maybe they follow so many steps and take so many things to CTB because it's the more guaranteed method to leave this world without any possibility of failure. But I also think that benzos will be effective for the same purpose; the thing is where to buy them. I have been searching a bit and I think I found a way to reach them. I know that where not allow to share links or names of dealers, but I just want to guide you in your search. Start looking for it in the dark web, maybe you find what you're looking for. But stay cautious of what appears there, 'cause there're a lot of scams out there.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Usually a benzo overdose won´t kill you. We had this conversation before. But benzos are part of a combo with other drugs, such as chloroquine, diphenhydramine, or amitriptyline.

It's not that difficult to get a prescription for benzos. I asked my dentist for a prescription for dental surgery and got it without any problems. But I never used them.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori