• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
According to statistics from various countries, an overdose on benzodiazepines and alcohol can indeed be fatal. However, only a small percentage of all people who overdose actually dies, so you will most likely survive.

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
It's very unlikely. I mean, I'm more deathproof than most...but I washed down 88mg of Xanax with a fifth of vodka and cut my wrists for good measure. I was "rescued" about 2.5 hours after I took the Xanax and vodka, but the hospital didn't even bother pumping my stomach. They apparently didn't think it was enough Xanax and/or vodka to worry about. I've read reports of people taking Xanax and ativan in the high hundreds of mgs, and valium in the 2+ gram range, with alcohol, and just sleeping it off. Benzos are designed to be extremely safe even in the case of severe overdose just because of the nature of the mental/emotional state of people who need them...people with unchecked anxiety are more likely to attempt suicide, basically. If you're looking for a method with a high or even moderate success rate, I wouldn't consider this a real option

Reactions: Anthagonos
Anthagonos

Anthagonos

Hablo español
Aug 9, 2020
According to statistics from various countries, an overdose on benzodiazepines and alcohol can indeed be fatal. However, only a small percentage of all people who overdose actually dies, so you will most likely survive.
I tried it without alcohol and I survived. I have heard that there is high percentage of surviving.