• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Shinei

Shinei

On My Way
Mar 2, 2024
How to buy Benzos in India without prescription?
Is Benzos really necessary? Can I go to CTB SN method without Benzos?

Last edited:
Reactions: davidtorez
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Is Benzos really necessary? Can I go to CTB without Benzos?
What's your method?

Benzos can help reducing anxiety, they can also help or r used to fall into a deep sleep. You won't be able to OD on benzos alone but they are a part of different OD methods. If that is what you were asking for.

Shinei

Shinei

On My Way
Mar 2, 2024
What's your method?

Benzos can help reducing anxiety, they can also help or r used to fall into a deep sleep. You won't be able to OD on benzos alone but they are a part of different OD methods. If that is what you were asking for.
Method SN

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Method SN
Idk where you can get Benzos in India but I would recommend including Benzos in your SN plan bc they actually help to reduce anxiety and calm you down.

S

Soontobegoner

Student
Feb 4, 2024
All the scheduled drugs are hard to get hands on... Lately I have noticed pharmacist doing online entries for those drugs.

Shinei

Shinei

On My Way
Mar 2, 2024
All the scheduled drugs are hard to get hands on... Lately I have noticed pharmacist doing online entries for those drugs.
I bought all recommend drugs but Benzos is only one I can't buy it every pharmacist refusing to give without prescription

S

Soontobegoner

Student
Feb 4, 2024
I bought all recommend drugs but Benzos is only one I can't buy it every pharmacist refusing to give without prescription
Yea... Other drugs are not scheduled.... Or shall we say intoxicating.... Benzo are known for their intoxicants so no... Any drug which could be related to giving you mental high... They wouldn't give

surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
Is Benzos really necessary? Can I go to CTB SN method without Benzos?
I guess it depends on your goal.

Do you have anxiety? Does the mental anxiety concern you, or do you only want to get rid of physical symptoms?
Benzos would work better with the former, and beta blockers would work better with the latter.

I have a feeling that Benzos would be much harder to source in India than beta blockers.

If anxiety does not concern you, the guide does not list them as necessary.

Shinei

Shinei

On My Way
Mar 2, 2024
I guess it depends on your goal.

Do you have anxiety? Does the mental anxiety concern you, or do you only want to get rid of physical symptoms?
Benzos would work better with the former, and beta blockers would work better with the latter.

I have a feeling that Benzos would be much harder to source in India than beta blockers.

If anxiety does not concern you, the guide does not list them as necessary.
Ya you are right in India easy to buy beta blockers i bought some
I again visited some pharmacy they said they don't have that drug
I don't care about anxiety my only concern is can i successful CTB without Benzos?

surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
Ya you are right in India easy to buy beta blockers i bought some
I again visited some pharmacy they said they don't have that drug
I don't care about anxiety my only concern is can i successful CTB without Benzos?
Well, I will not use them personally. I have not found any evidence that they are necessary and seen cases where people have not used them.

I think you can search the forum just to be sure.