• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

xmissellax

xmissellax

Need My Peace
Feb 25, 2024
Finding it hard to get my hands on benzos. Last piece I need to complete my SN protocol! Doubt GP will prescribe to me and I'm not technically inclined so idk how to access them on dark web. Are benzos safe to access just using Tor on my own PC or do I need to download something like Tails and buy a whole new laptop?

Anyway, I have phenagran which is an antihistamine sedative. It does a pretty good job of knocking me out. Does anyone know if this is safe to take during the SN protocol? Surely two tabs of antihistamines won't negate 20g of SN? I thought methyl blue was the only thing that gets rid of it, so how feasible would this be? If anyone else has any other suggestions what can be used instead of benzos to ease anxiety.

On the other hand, is it viabale to just raw dog it? I am a very anxious girl but 40 minutes of uncomfortable symptoms is durable for me as long as I know I'll CTB. Ofc I'd rather not, and try to make my experience as eased as possible but I'm expecting it to be uncomfortable. I heard SN knocks you out within 20-40 minutes anyway? Thoughts welcome!

Last edited:
Enigma the orange

Enigma the orange

Death is the gateway to peace
Feb 23, 2024
Finding it hard to get my hands on benzos. Last piece I need to complete my SN protocol! Doubt GP will prescribe to me and I'm not technically inclined so idk how to access them on dark web. Are benzos safe to access just using Tor on my own PC or do I need to download something like Tails and buy a whole new laptop?

Anyway, I have phenagran which is an antihistamine sedative. It does a pretty good job of knocking me out. Does anyone know if this is safe to take during the SN protocol? Surely two tabs of antihistamines won't negate 20g of SN? I thought methyl blue was the only thing that gets rid of it, so how feasible would this be? If anyone else has any other suggestions what can be used instead of benzos to ease anxiety.

On the other hand, is it viabale to just raw dog it? I am a very anxious girl but 40 minutes of uncomfortable symptoms is durable for me as long as I know I'll CTB. Ofc I'd rather not, and try to make my experience as eased as possible but I'm expecting it to be uncomfortable. I heard SN knocks you out within 20-40 minutes anyway? Thoughts welcome!
You will be okay accessing the dark web on your own pc. There's no need to buy a new system unless you're doing severely illegal things. I doubt anyone will come knocking for a couple of Benzos.

Reactions: Goku Black
B

Birdola

Dec 14, 2023

You will be okay accessing the dark web on your own pc. There's no need to buy a new system unless you're doing severely illega alsol things. I doubt anyone will come knocking for a couple of Benzos.
I plan to use some Phenegren also. Plus I'm adding Trazadone, expired Morphine and Amitriptyline. Anything that will keep you asleep while the SN does its magic.

Zaya

Zaya

dead dreams, false hopes
May 3, 2023
they're not that hard to get once you know where to look and you can safely buy them from your own pc, i even got mine from the clear web without any issues