• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SoulWhisperer

SoulWhisperer

Careless Soul « MtF »
Nov 13, 2023
[Posting in off-topic cuz it's not pertaining to a vent/rant on my life situation, just a generic take]
Disclaimer: I'm writing this at 2 AM and it felt like a fever dream, so excuse me if parts of it or the whole posts makes no sense. I've also decided to keep things vague and generic because I didn't wanna get political, but just philosophical.

I feel like in the life of humans what plays a major role into shaping their personalities and actions is their beliefs, ideations and opinions.

If you like something or support an idea, there's a high chance you'll stand for groups that share your same view. However along with that you sort of pledge allegiance or at least display interest and belonging (often) to the cause. Leading to an easy chance of being criticized as a group for things the union of people did even if you played no role in it. (Ex: If you support a group of people, even just influencers, that are seen as controversial by the mass it'll be easy for people to down-look on you in my opinion, even if you did nothing wrong yourself)

After realising this I've decided to pledge loyalty exclusively to myself AND exclusively to what I personally and individually care about. Meaning that I pretty much refuse to publicly affiliate myself (and on an internal identity level too) with groups even if I'm a part of them or share their same views 99% of the time.

I want to be free to support only the individuals I want, without the weigh of needing to be "held accountable" for what people I stand with do without my consent/approval of course. We are individuals and like the name suggests we are unique, and groups are an union of individuals.

It might seem selfish of me to see life this way perhaps (Like going to a party simply to take advantage of what's in it and dipping as soon as something bad happens) but if you inspect the reasoning behind I think it'd feel more logical, even if perhaps selfish-sounding. But isn't it acceptable for one to strive to preserve their reputation and selves from actions of others you stand with on a non-physical and more ideological way?

-----
What's your take on this? Do you agree, resonate or even simply understand my view? I'm curious to hear about your view on beliefs and opinions too if you want.

Reactions: lemonbunny and sserafim