• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I'm 40, and still letting this shit happen. Can anyone relate--like, right now--to someone having seen you naked and done all this stuff to/with you, and lives in the same fucking town as you, but wants nothing to do with you? And, you quit your bullshit job over it? And, you started stalking the guy? I feel so much shame and embarrassment. He's out there. He's seen me at my most vulnerable, and he doesn't want any more. Why did I put myself in this spot AGAIN?!?! Like a fucking 19-year-old. "What?!?! He doesn't LOVE me?!?!" I don't wanna be so mentally ill that I do shit like this...so desperate for momentary approval that I do something that I know will hurt me. I knew I wasn't strong enough for a casual fling, and I knew that's all I wanted, but I went through with it anyway because I thought it'd work out in my favor in the end. LOVE would prevail. I hate that I let someone see me naked who never wants to see me again. I hate that. Can anyone relate?
Hugs to you.
It hurts the same way every time, doesn't it?
Twenty years ago I decided I would never have sex for free again. What is the point, if they treat us like we are disposable? If a motherfucker wants to treat me like some two-bit whore and never talk to me again, he better pay me that two-bits first. Plus it's safer, easier to force them to use a condom if they think you might have other partners. They won't wear a condom to protect a woman, but they'll wear one if they think they need to protect themselves.
Honestly not as bad as it sounds.
When they paid, I never felt as used as when I let them do it for free.
Instead of feeling bad if he didn't love me afterward, I felt good spending the money.
No man buys me flowers on Valentine's Day? I don't feel bad.
I buy my own flowers and gifts, and I have better taste than any man anyway, so it's just practical.
I've never understood why most women think it's somehow noble to refuse to be paid for it. Why let the bastards use you for free?
Of course, they just find other ways to make your life hell, even when they're paying.
Best solution is just love yourself, and forget they even exist.

• Love
Reactions: azucaramargo