• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
Hi,I have the same sensitivity as a little girl of 7 years old but I am a man of almost 37 years old... all bless me... I don't hold grudges but sometimes a little sentence not too delicate can make me ruminate for a whole day.

I live in a Disney/Care Bear world where everyone is nice to each other....but that's not the case...there will always be people to bless you even unintentionally. I feel so different from others...

all the people who know me in real life say that I have a huge heart, that I am a beautiful person etc.

but it serves no purpose other than people taking advantage of you or talking bad to you.

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
People will talk bad about anyone tho, maybe not to their face but still.

And some of us are just wired differently. I can relate to being sensitive and disliking conflict. I was also very emotional and couldn't stop thinking about anything that happened to me.

I changed but even with less emotions and attachments world can seem bleak. Best you can do is come to acceptance and not take everything seriously. We give importance to a lot but in the end nothing matters unless we give it meaning.

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I relate to this one so hard...

I've had people insult me and take advantage of me for being sensitive, emotional, and naive. I wish I had thicker skin and that I wasn't so soft. Everything hurts my feelings. I feel affectionate towards everyone, even people who don't deserve it. It makes me miserable.

Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
the sensitivity is extremely painful. I don't hold a grudge...BUT it's horrible to be hurt by everything and to ruminate on it constantly..

.I live in a world of teletubbies. people lack a lot of kindness, empathy and delicacy... I would really like everyone to hug each other and say nice things to each other...

but that's not what life is like, I'm like a lamb in the middle of a pack of wolves.

ps: if it is forbidden to complain, I will no longer post any problems, but I did not see this in the forum charter that this was prohibited.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
ps: if it is forbidden to complain, I will no longer post any problems, but I did not see this in the forum charter that this was prohibited.
its not.
i wonder where you got that idea :hug:šŸ’œ

Reactions: Linda
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
I understand things intellectually but the emotions are different. I can't control them. someone said something not very nice to me and it twists my stomach and makes me sick...

I know I should give a damn but I can't do it. I'm not at all suited to this world...call me Calimero if you want but that's how it is... in real life I never complain

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Hi,I have the same sensitivity as a little girl of 7 years old but I am a man of almost 37 years old... all bless me... I don't hold grudges but sometimes a little sentence not too delicate can make me ruminate for a whole day.

I live in a Disney/Care Bear world where everyone is nice to each other....but that's not the case...there will always be people to bless you even unintentionally. I feel so different from others...

all the people who know me in real life say that I have a huge heart, that I am a beautiful person etc.

but it serves no purpose other than people taking advantage of you or talking bad to you.
Omg we have to be related. I get shit on constantly. I'm at a job I hate and at lunch I sit in my car and cry

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
I understand things intellectually but the emotions are different. I can't control them. someone said something not very nice to me and it twists my stomach and makes me sick...
thats completely understandable. i recently had the same convo with my bf. i told him something was fine but then got upset. however i explained that logic and feelings, the brain and heart are 2 different things. i can understand but that doesnt make it not hurt, however im trying to get better at that.

• Love
Reactions: Defenestration
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
Mais les gens parleront en mal de n'importe qui, peut-ĆŖtre pas en face, mais quand mĆŖme.

Et certains d'entre nous sont simplement cĆ¢blĆ©s diffĆ©remment. Je peux comprendre que je suis sensible et que je n'aime pas les conflits. J'Ć©tais aussi trĆØs Ć©mu et je ne pouvais pas m'empĆŖcher de penser Ć  tout ce qui m'arrivait.

J'ai changĆ© mais mĆŖme avec moins d'Ć©motions et d'attachements, le monde peut sembler sombre. Le mieux que vous puissiez faire est d'accepter et de ne pas tout prendre au sĆ©rieux. Nous accordons de l'importance Ć  beaucoup de choses mais au final, rien n'a d'importance si nous ne leurs donnons pas de sens.
ce n'est pas.
je me demande oĆ¹ tu as eu cette idĆ©e:cĆ¢lin:šŸ’œ
I am a 7 year old child stuck in a 37 year old adult body

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023

I think you re writing about me.... except that I am emotinally younger than 7 years old. I feel for you. I think about unsensitive comments even weeks later. I m not made for this world.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
ive tried something like distraction therapy
when something is on my mind ill have something attention grabbing like a mint or sour candy.

and you need to separate yourself from everyone else. theyre opinions and not every opinion applies to you. be picky and choose-y about what you listen to.

im not going to say my method is perfect or works instantly, but its something ive been working on for a little while with some success.
just thought id share my opinion in case others wanted to try, or maybe find their own spin that works for them :hug:šŸ’œ

Reactions: Defenestration
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
I think you re writing about me.... except that I am emotinally younger than 7 years old. I feel for you. I think about unsensitive comments even weeks later. I m not made for this world.
I Say 7 years but it's perhaps 4 years old

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020

Nothing wrong with being sensitive. It means you're human. And it doesn't mean you're weak. I had a successful career in a tough part of the business world, and I can fight my corner against anyone - and when necessary I do. But I have just spent the last 3 days bursting into tears without warning. (Because of something that happened recently. I think you know what it was.)

You might perhaps need to learn to be a little more assertive sometimes, to make it harder for people to take advantage of you. It takes practice, but you will probably be able to do it if you really want to. And the nice thing is that you can do that without losing your "huge heart".

Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
Nothing wrong with being sensitive. It means you're human. And it doesn't mean you're weak. I had a successful career in a tough part of the business world, and I can fight my corner against anyone - and when necessary I do. But I have just spent the last 3 days bursting into tears without warning. (Because of something that happened recently. I think you know what it was.)

You might perhaps need to learn to be a little more assertive sometimes, to make it harder for people to take advantage of you. It takes practice, but you will probably be able to do it if you really want to. And the nice thing is that you can do that without losing your "huge heart".
Big thanks but too late....
Only solution is ctb

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
May I ask, do you suffer from depressions?

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Nothing wrong with being sensitive. It means you're human.
Theoretically, I agree. There's nothing wrong with it. In fact, it would be an enormous strength. Practically, it is hell and makes you feel manipulated and worthless. This world is not for sensitive souls.
Yes major depression
I m sorry, same goes for me.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Theoretically, I agree. There's nothing wrong with it. In fact, it would be an enormous strength. Practically, it is hell and makes you feel manipulated and worthless. This world is not for sensitive souls.
I have to disagree slightly with that. Being sensitive and also unable to resist manipulation must indeed be hell, but you can be sensitive and able to resist manipulation. When it comes to the ability to resist manipulation, I guess it's mostly down to DNA, but practice can help too.

Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020

I m sorry, same goes for me.
Bipolar disorder
Borderline personnality disorder
Major depression
Eating disorders
Social phobia
GƩnƩralised anxiety disorder
My boyfriend died
My Mum has a beginning of Alzheimer's disease( 65 years)

End

I

InAgony

Student
Feb 19, 2024
I'm pretty sensitive too and also feel a child in a 38 year old body. I understand where you're coming from.