• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

ultrasharpy123456

Mage
Aug 18, 2022
People tell me life is not like videogames or comics but honestly I think I finally understand why characters like Batman and Spiderman wear masks. Now that I think about it as a kid I really was not meant to be happy. And I needed lots like LOTS of therapy.

FitsTime

FitsTime

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
I honestly don't want to go into it because I don't like thinking about my past but let's just say self-control, observation, and critical thinking are very important in life.
We share the same thoughts, due to an injury and bad luck (all things caused by others) i lost my critical thinking and observation due to stupid anxiety.
And now, as 15+ years ago, I'm again this freaking mess of flesh and bones, surrounded by zombies :ahhha:
I hope to be triggered by something or someone soon and that my mind elaborates the best way to get out of this hell in total comfort.

Last edited:
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

Life is a mirror, but "whose" mirror?
Mar 23, 2023
Maybe it's not worth taking it so seriously if you've behaved somehow "stupidly". We are not perfect and without experience it is difficult to define clear boundaries. It really depends on who you are with, whether your tendencies are tolerant.

• Love
Reactions: ultrasharpy123456
FitsTime

FitsTime

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
Definitely relate. I was also severely traumatized, but I had some hope until it all came crashing down and I came to the realization that you are on your own in life. Nobody gives a shit about you unless they have something to gain.
Just remember that we are human beings. We should have a clear mind and be in peace with ourselves in our final moments.

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
Definitely relate. I was also severely traumatized, but I had some hope until it all came crashing down and I came to the realization that you are on your own in life. Nobody gives a shit about you unless they have something to gain.
I can definitely relate to this and OP. Being my self and trusting people, thinking that I was among friends was my biggest mistake. Of all the people that have hurt me, these so called "well wishers" have been the worst and their thoughtless actions have ended up finishing my life.

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
it's hard being alone, but honestly, i prefer it at this point because i despise how it feels to get close to someone, only to be hurt repeatedly.

imo, i can't trust anyone when I'm at this low point. opening up and being vulnerable with another human being has only brought pain. i feel disgusting now when i think about doing this with someone else.

people will always be people.

hence, why i believe it's best to treat everyone as acquaintances. it's fine to keep them close, but definitely maintain a distance at the same time, to keep yourself safe.

wearing my mask has helped me preserve my peace. it helps me get through each day of this shitty life, having to deal with other human beings, and i hope it keeps me afloat long enough until I'm ready to take it off and leave forever.

• Love
Reactions: Endisclose
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Advisors leave out the most important part: frequently become an improved self. Then just be yourself. To the extent feasible

Most societies alienate you from ever being your true self; attack & resist when you try. Then they say "Just be yourself!"

Reactions: sserafim