hallowed_

hallowed_

local stupid
Jun 7, 2023
I can't keep friendships, Been a problem since I was a kid and it's been getting worse over the years since I've never been able to undertand and manage myself in social scenarios. Made some friends at one point but I've fallen so deep down the rabbit hole that is my thoughts that I just see them around having fun enjoying themselves while I sit in misery and physical pain. I'm just wondering people who find themselves in this kind of situation, struggling with depression, suicidal thoughts or even sh and having to watch everyone around you be happy while you can't do anything abt your own situation, feeling jealousy even, what's it like? I'd like to hear some other perspectives.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lumina, bloodblacknothing, Grimpoteuthis and 4 others
Grimpoteuthis

Grimpoteuthis

Your deep sea friend
Jul 1, 2023
I used to be jealous of those who can easily maintain a social life, but now I am completely numb and absolutely nothing could motivate me to engage with people or improve myself. My jealousy is not gearing towards their happiness because my narcissistic sense of superiority led me to believe that their happiness is shallow and temporary. I was jealous more of their skills at navigating social situations that make them appear like a functioning human being.

Good luck on finding a coping (?) method!

Reactions: hallowed_