Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Pedophile abuses 14 year old boy with special needs and given 4 years probation, I can't condone her actions and should have received a prison sentance for the abuse. If I was reading a man done similar I would want him hanged or life in prison but I have a feeling this teacher will do well in life and be given more break than she derserves.

Now if I am honest if she was my teacher I probably would have studied harder and done my homework and not "hopped the wag" English saying for skipping school and you would be addressing professor Geo, :smiling: but it's not the right message to send out.

Cheers

Geo
She looks 14 herself too.

Reactions: Jumper Geo
fixitinpost

fixitinpost

Arriving Somewhere But Not Here
Oct 20, 2020
I agree with the rest of your comment but take issue with this statement because I was on tinder and two other similar apps for months with literally no success. Even if someone did eventually match with me I doubt they'd be into all my bullshit anyway.

There's a lot that factors into how well Tinder works that doesn't even have much to do with you. The first is location. For me, both the quality and quantity of matches during a single day in London exceeded an entire year of Tindering back home. The second is that the (straight) men on the app FAR outnumber the (straight) women, to the point where it's a completely different experience for the latter. That's kinda why I said that Ms. Pedophile would have no problems getting laid, whereas even a good-looking dude is going to find it a challenge.

The rest is just good photos, a bit of confidence (fake if need be), and luck. Unless you want to move for the sake of a shitty dating app, the first two are really the only things you can work with.

That said, I've given up on dating apps. Fundamentally, they're all engineered to get people to buy shit.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and GrumpyFrog
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
There's a lot that factors into how well Tinder works that doesn't even have much to do with you. The first is location. For me, both the quality and quantity of matches during a single day in London exceeded an entire year of Tindering back home. The second is that the (straight) men on the app FAR outnumber the (straight) women, to the point where it's a completely different experience for the latter. That's kinda why I said that Ms. Pedophile would have no problems getting laid, whereas even a good-looking dude is going to find it a challenge.

The rest is just good photos, a bit of confidence (fake if need be), and luck. Unless you want to move for the sake of a shitty dating app, the first two are really the only things you can work with.

That said, I've given up on dating apps. Fundamentally, they're all engineered to get people to buy shit.
I don't think location is an issue for me at all since I live in a fairly populated area, I'm just that ugly and unlovable I guess. :pfff:

• Aww..
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I don't think location is an issue for me at all since I live in a fairly populated area, I'm just that ugly and unlovable I guess. :pfff:

Hahahaha still a big baby but the johnson baby cream failed me, :smiling::smiling::smiling:

• Wow
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
  • Love
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Sadworld did a transformation on me. Got rid of the horns for a bit.
Oh I preferred it when you were horney, lol

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Good4Nothing
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
There's a word for that. It's called the pussypass.
You take all the make up off and she looks like your psychotic obsessed pedophile abuser. With the make up on, she's a smoking hot teacher who "loves" kids, but still sick in the head. There's plenty of more attractive women out there that don't possess the ability to have sex with kids. She should've went to jail for 10-20 years.
Based!

• Hmph!
Reactions: Snatsbats and Jumper Geo