Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Pedophile abuses 14 year old boy with special needs and given 4 years probation, I can't condone her actions and should have received a prison sentance for the abuse. If I was reading a man done similar I would want him hanged or life in prison but I have a feeling this teacher will do well in life and be given more break than she derserves.

Now if I am honest if she was my teacher I probably would have studied harder and done my homework and not "hopped the wag" English saying for skipping school and you would be addressing professor Geo, :smiling: but it's not the right message to send out.

Cheers

Geo

• Aww..
  • Hmph!
Reactions: DetachedDreamer97, Fragile and Homecoming
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
You take all the make up off and she looks like your psychotic obsessed pedophile abuser. With the make up on, she's a smoking hot teacher who "loves" kids, but still sick in the head. There's plenty of more attractive women out there that don't possess the ability to have sex with kids. She should've went to jail for 10-20 years.

• Love
Reactions: DetachedDreamer97, sadworld, disabledandhopeless and 6 others
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
We live in a world where Casey Anthony walks free so...

Reactions: DetachedDreamer97, Throwmyselfaway, sadworld and 8 others
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
People think women aren't capable being as evil and immoral as men, so they let them get away with such things. It's a double standard and absolutely disgusting.

• Love
Reactions: ShornSoloists, kovu, DetachedDreamer97 and 10 others
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
People think women aren't capable being as evil and immoral as men, so they let them get away with such things. It's a double standard and absolutely disgusting.

I don't know we are more aware these day's a part from the recent female killers, Vera Renczi was a very beautiful serial killer.

Cheers

Geo

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
While I think people recognize the wrong in her actions people seem to struggle to perceive women as predatory in the same way they can see men as predatory. Can't really prove that this is the case but it does seem like people see her actions as more of a mistake that she can be sorry for than some kind of warped personality that won't be changed.

Reactions: Fragile, sadworld, demuic and 4 others
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Me either. Women are the ones doing the quality control, and taking significantly higher risks.

I see the word "abuse" getting repeated in the article. Did they even bother asking the student or the teacher what they think about it?
He has special needs, so he cannot consent. My guess is he is crazy in love with her and feeling very conflicted now, because his parents are talking negatively about her.

Reactions: Lupgevif, sadworld, Jumper Geo and 1 other person
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Because she's a woman and they receive lesser sentences for the same crimes.

Reactions: kovu, Lupgevif, Fragile and 4 others
Acerakis

Acerakis

Carer
Jun 5, 2020
Me either. Women are the ones doing the quality control, and taking significantly higher risks.

I see the word "abuse" getting repeated in the article. Did they even bother asking the student or the teacher what they think about it?

A student cannot consent due to the power dynamic between them. A teacher is in a position of trust. To pursue a relationship with a student, even if the student claims they want it, is an abuse of that position. The student is also 14 so they are also not old enough consent. That is two violations of consent so yes it is abuse.

Reactions: kovu, Deleted member 17331, Lupgevif and 1 other person

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
He has special needs, so he cannot consent. My guess is he is crazy in love with her and feeling very conflicted now, because his parents are talking negatively about her.
I overlooked the special needs part. Is that an euphemism for... I don't know, mentally incompetent, intellectually impaired, or cognitively deficient individuals? All these sounds less... euphemistic and more concrete.

A student cannot consent due to the power dynamic between them. A teacher is in a position of trust. To pursue a relationship with a student, even if the student claims they want it, is an abuse of that position. The student is also 14 so they are also not old enough consent. That is two violations of consent so yes it is abuse.
What do you mean due to the power dynamic? Do you mean that if he won't give consent (assuming he can), she might use her position as a teacher to give bad grades and recommendations or something? Also, how is that the teacher is in a position of trust? How she is more trustworthy from being a teacher?

Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
I overlooked the special needs part. Is that an euphemism for... I don't know, mentally incompetent, intellectually impaired, or cognitively deficient individuals? All these sounds less... euphemistic and more concrete.

What do you mean due to the power dynamic? Do you mean that if he won't give consent (assuming he can), she might use her position as a teacher to give bad grades and recommendations or something? Also, how is that the teacher is in a position of trust? How she is more trustworthy from being a teacher?

I get it. I would have considered myself damn lucky if a teacher was sexing me when I was 14. Boys are super horny at that age, and what adolescent boy hasn't fantasized about a teacher?

That said, he's a minor, which makes it statutory rape, even if he was fully consenting.

• Hugs
Reactions: DetachedDreamer97, Lupgevif, Wayfaerer and 1 other person
Acerakis

Acerakis

Carer
Jun 5, 2020

For the first part, yes that is one aspect of it. At school you are constantly told you should do what your teachers tell you. Whether your teacher actually acts in a manner that deserves that respect is a different matter but at the end of the day if you are constantly told you should do what a person says and are aware that person is capable of punishing you for disobeying, then it would be incredibly immoral for that person to come close to suggesting you form a relationship with them or sleep with them. He can't give consent because by the nature of their dynamic he might feel like saying no isn't an option. So to make it so a student is never put in this position at all it is decided they simply can never consent and so the teacher is always the one at fault.

Teaching is a profession, you need a degree and you need to be qualified as a teacher. Part of getting that qualification is working in schools as a trainee teacher under the watch of the class teacher and mentors who assess your teaching practice and professionalism. You have to show that you are capable of safeguarding your students' wellbeing. That is why you are trusted to spend your day telling a bunch of other people's kids what to do. If you think about it, during their school years kids will spend more waking hours with their teachers than they will their own parents.

Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Lupgevif and 262653
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Man, I always get slightly jealous and wish it could have been me in these kinds of cases, as fucked up as I know that is to say.

It really is unfortunate that special needs people can never truly consent though meaning they'll likely never have a proper outlet for their urges and biology. I've always wondered if it would actually be more humane to castrate them and remove their hormonal glands in order to prevent future suffering. My special needs sister for example would probably suffer way less if she didn't have to worry about her cycle every month since she has no idea what's going on everytime only that it really hurts.

• Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered, sadworld and 262653
Acerakis

Acerakis

Carer
Jun 5, 2020
Can you guys stop with 'wish it was me' type posts? It is incredibly ignorant to think that this doesn't lead to long term problems when it happens to children of either gender. It can be incredibly harmful to see people claiming your trauma was somehow a positive thing.

• Love
Reactions: Miss_Takes, Deleted member 17331, Lupgevif and 2 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Can you guys stop with 'wish it was me' type posts? It is incredibly ignorant to think that this doesn't lead to long term problems when it happens to children of either gender. It can be incredibly harmful to see people claiming your trauma was somehow a positive thing.
Sorry. I don't mean to downplay the suffering of those who have actually been through this sort of thing. I realize that I'm an ignorant fool which is why I would crave almost any form of attraction towards me in the first place though. If I could I would happily trade places with someone who suffered this way and take on their trauma so that they'd be free of the burden but sadly that's not how it works.

Reactions: Mm80
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
I would happily have swapped places with the victim because im a good guy and would want to stop someone suffering therefore id take the hit myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: 262653 and Dr Iron Arc
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Well it's not just one case these stories seem to be rife, as wrong as it is being taken advantage of and there should be a suitable punishment to fit the crime. In my case there were older women who loved having sex with 15 or 16 years old, I was 15 years old and a women was in her 30's wanted young blood I spoke to her but I was to embarrassed so nothing happened. Tomorrows thread, when baby sitters go bad, :smiling:

Cheers

Geo

• Wow
Reactions: Lupgevif, 262653, KleinerWolf and 2 others
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020

It says in the article that he has emotional and behavioral problems, not cognitive deficiency.

• Wow
Reactions: Lupgevif, 262653 and Dr Iron Arc
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Some of the comments in the article:

"Lucky lad.."
"lucky lad got the gob and a bunch of naked pics..she is hardly out of school herself. Bet he was physically advanced as some are that age"
"Seriously... no man child would say no to that, and no father would be angry... whats the problem here?"
"Lucky, lucky lad. Every schoolboys fantasy. I bet she taught him a thing or two!"

It is the internet so it is possible that these are just troll comments, but if they are real and some individuals actually think this way then it is very concerning.

Reactions: Miss_Takes and Lupgevif
ProductOfMyEnvirnmnt

ProductOfMyEnvirnmnt

Oct 19, 2019
cause she is a woman and women cant be predators. only men are evil in the world. if the judge could, he would put the boy in jail. this world is anti male

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Lupgevif and Fragile
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
Some of the comments here and on the article make me sick to my stomach, I have nothing against the people making them, they just come from a place of ignorance about how fucking devastating this could be to someone's life and mental well being. Rape and abuse victims, specially when they are children or young people with mental issues, are usually people with a broken life and a fucked up sense of self. you have no idea the amount of suicides that come from something like this. it's honestly just depressing.

But the fact is, this is someone who knew exactly what she was doing and how wrong it was, it says in the article that she had clear concerns about it and made the victim delete the evidence. This is a crime. Period. The fact that they let this predator walk free just because she is a pretty woman is abhorring and shows some real issues in society that are not being talked about.

Or to put it in perspective, just imagine the title being "Beautiful 24 year old man had sex with 14 year old girl with mental issues". He'd get thrown in jail immediately, which usually means execution since pedophiles get killed by other inmates, that's apparently a non-spoken rule in prisons and I don't see it as such a bad thing, these people are a tumor in society regardless of their gender.

Reactions: Ultracheese, Miss_Takes, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 2 others
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Your post title answers the question within itself.
People think that until the woman in question is lacking in the looks department. Only then is she suddenly an evil bitch.

Reactions: Miss_Takes, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, GrumpyFrog and 1 other person
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
This is indeed very serious and tragic. Just recently I read another news article about a previously publicized young guy who'd been victimized by this kind of predatory behaviour from a perverted female teacher. The poor guy'd been sexually initiated by her when he was just 14 and was in the news again recently because he died even though he was still very young. It's a very sad story. He died of excessive high-fiving...

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
This is indeed very serious and tragic. Just recently I read another news article about a previously publicized young guy who'd been victimized by this kind of predatory behaviour from a perverted female teacher. The poor guy'd been sexually initiated by her when he was just 14 and was in the news again recently because he died even though he was still very young. It's a very sad story. He died of excessive high-fiving...
This is a Zach Galfonakis (sp?) joke. It's probably terrible in real life and not funny. Sometimes I'm quite certain the male student is just happy and better off for it. But it's all about the particulars of the situation. Not worth worrying about in favor of potentially not protecting those who would be damaged by it.

nigelhernandez

nigelhernandez

Experienced
Apr 14, 2020
Can someone explain why many people don't see the reverse as being true? Why don't people generally view a female student and older male teacher relationship as "she was lucky"?

fixitinpost

fixitinpost

Arriving Somewhere But Not Here
Oct 20, 2020
A stark reminder that predators aren't always the sleazy-looking male in their late 50s you see on Dateline. It shouldn't be astonishing that evil comes in all shapes and sizes, but it almost always is.

And while I get that it's as much of a twisted fetish for them as it is for the sleazy guy, I find myself looking at those pictures and imagining myself pointlessly saying to them: "Dude, just go on Tinder and you'll get laid within the hour. I'm sure you could even find a consenting adult that will role-play your every twisted need. The fuck are you doing?"

Reactions: Sprite_Geist and Fragile
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
Can someone explain why many people don't see the reverse as being true? Why don't people generally view a female student and older male teacher relationship as "she was lucky"?
Most people wouldn't see either as being lucky if they really think about it, even in this thread you can see that the general response is overwhelmingly negative. Even the ones that do comment about the guy being lucky usually don't really mean it, they are just making a crude and somewhat morbid joke.
But on the other hand, very many people of both genders had some sort of hot teacher fantasy when they were young, which causes all these "he was lucky" comments. It's just that male sexual fantasies are considered more socially acceptable to discuss, I guess?

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
"Dude, just go on Tinder and you'll get laid within the hour. I'm sure you could even find a consenting adult that will role-play your every twisted need. The fuck are you doing?"
I agree with the rest of your comment but take issue with this statement because I was on tinder and two other similar apps for months with literally no success. Even if someone did eventually match with me I doubt they'd be into all my bullshit anyway.

Reactions: Good4Nothing